PART 24

Nandini went to get some juice for them while Manik is observing the whole decoration. He loved the whole room which is simple yet shining.

Nandini-Umm.. Umm juice?

Manik-Whats this Nandini? Call me Manik naa. (Nandini smiles and nods) uff okay your wish. So tell me this sudden plan?

Nandini-We are not getting proper time to talk so i thought of planning something anyway tomorrow is saturday and my family is coming on sunday.

Manik- Oh...... Your family? You never said.

Nandini-We never got chance to discuss naa.

Manik-Chalo let's do this now. Come(Both sits on sofa and Manik moves near nandini wantedly)You tho already know me, my profession, my family which is not together. Now let's talk about yourself which I don't know.

Nandini-As you know me. We are four in our family. Mom, dad, me and bro. They never accepted my decision of coming Mumbai and working. Because staying far away from them isn't something they wanted. But i tried my level best to make them accept and anyway they know Mukti as we are in same college, they accepted finally. And now they are happy with what am doing.

Manik- Nice your parents are lucky to have you. (Nandini feels sad looking at him so she changed topic.)

Nandini-Do you know why I came to Mumbai? (Manik nods no) Because.... Because of YOU.

Manik-ME? (she nods yes) How? Why?

Nandini-You were my senior in college. At that time only I was your admirer. I don't know how and when I started missing you. We were in 2nd year and your college completed, shifted here to look after company. I always used to talk to Mukti about you. She used to tease me. I used to listen your calls when you were speaking to Mukti. Never thought I will miss you that much that i wantedly applied for a job in your company and stubbornly made my parents accept the decision. For once I thought what if I didn't get job in your company but aiyappa is with me and i could able to see you again from far though.(He became blank like he don't know what to speak he is stunned)You were so chill in college but when I saw you here you are completely different. I got scared sometimes because of your anger and after watching your parents incident I never wanted you to cry so i played a role in your life secretly by watching you. Thats it. And now you know me.

Manik hugs her tightly. Nandini gets surprised and choked coz the hug was so tight where she couldn't breathe also. She felt wetness on her shoulder only to assume that Manik is crying.She gets panic nevertheless rubs his back and comforts him. After feeling like eternity Manik leaves her and immediately turns his back to her.

Nandini keeps her hand on his shoulder to make him calm. He nods and asks about washroom. After a while he comes out only to see a empty hall. Nandini was no where. He thought of checking in kitchen when he started listening her soft voice from balcony. He saw her singing this line looking at him. He understood the lyrics and moves towards her.

Meri nazar ka safar
Tujhpe hi aake ruke
Kehne ko baaqi hai kya
Kehna tha jo keh chuke

Meri nigaahein hain
Teri nigahon pe
Tujhe khabar kya be-khabar

Main tujhse hi chhup chhup kar
Teri aankhen padhti hoon
Kaun tujhe yun pyaar karega

Nandini-Remember this song? Which I sang on your birthday? The lyrics are meant for you. Even if you cry by hiding from me than also I'll know. I'm here to share your pain Manik. Let it out. Please....

Manik-What did you say? My name...?
(She looks at him rolling her eyes and she said all those things but he listened only his name.)Once more please Nandini please.

Nandini-Only on one condition. (He nods) In office I'll call you sir only. I'll call you by your name only when we are alone.(he again nods. ) let's have dinner than we will talk. Okay?

Manik-Sure... Let's goo am feeling sooooo hungry. (Both moves towards dining table which is near to kitchen and already decorated) wowww when did you arranged all this? (Nandini smiles and pulls a chair for him to sit ,he smiles and sits)
Wow never expected this. (She too sats on her chair which is beside him) what's special madam?

Nandini-Chicken biryani and some raita.
(Manik gets excited and started eating as she served him)

After completing dinner they thought of having a walk so moves towards terrace. The wind is amazing on the tereace and both are feeling extremely nice after a heartfelt dinner. They started walking in silence and much to Manik's surprise nandini holds his hand while walking. He immediately pulls his hand making her frown but soon her frown replaced by sweet smile as he put his hand around her in a half hugging way. After sometime manik broke the silence.

Manik-Nandini. What if I scolded you after knowing your truth? What if I asked you to leave than what have you done?

Nandini-I already promised myself Manik even if you ask me to leave I'll not. Maybe there won't be physical presence of mine near you but as a secret admirer I would have always been there for you.
(He pulls her more closer by his side and kisses her forehead where she closes her eyes feeling the purity) let's go down it's getting more cold. (He nods and both moves to her flat)

Manik- Nandini..... Abhi's parents are asking to meet us i mean me and mukti.
(She nods) Will you come with me?
(She gets startled with his sudden question)Even cabir is not here and Mukti is close to you.She isn't showing but she's very nervous. If you are with her she will feel good and i will be in  relief.

Nandini- But Manik it's your family matter what will i do? What if someone questions you? It's related to Mukti's life. So...

Manik-You are FAMILY nandini. Please do come.

.
.
.
That's it for today.
.
.
What would be nandini's decision?
.
.
Next is also on MaNan.
.
.
Do vote and comment guys.
.
.
And thankyou for yor amazing response on the story
.
Bye
Your friend.