PART 14

June 2nd

    Manik made everything ready and the fake MV shoot is going on. He's observing dhruv"s intentions.As dhruv is the choreographer he's explaining steps to Manik. Although Manik is doing correctly dhruv wantedly pointing out Manik making him frustrated and angry.But Manik didn't lost his temper as he was ready with his plan.Alya is enjoying her dance with Manik as she didn't know about the coming storm. 

   On the other side Nandini is sad by seeing Manik and Alya together. She don't know about the plan but she knows this is fake shoot. But she's isn't able to see Manik and Alya together.Now she got to know about her feelings on Manik, she's becoming more sad that thinking will Manik accept her? She's just one of his fan?She sighs and continues her work.

  Here Manik is getting irritated because of Alya's closeness and Dhruv's taunts. He  wants to shout at them but can't. There day ends along with the shoot. Manik breaths in reliefs and goes towards his cabin.They declared that song is gonna release on June 6 a day before Manik's birthday.They still have 4days time.

*****************************

After two days it's weekend. In this two days there wasn't any bouquet in Manik's house. He became upset. He didn't saw Nandini in these days as she took leave because Mukti had some work with her.
Today Mukbhi gonna meet Manik and nandini is joining them. Cabir and Navya went on a trip for relaxing themselves and they'll be returing before Manik's birthday.

It's evening Abhi and Mukthi waiting in XYZ restaurant for MaNan to come. Soon Nandini comes and they wishes each other. Mukthi introduced Abhi to Nandini and they both gelled up so easily. They were talking and our hero enters in black shirt and jeans with shades on. Nandini flats again seeing him. She's just ogling him. Suddenly she comes from her zone to look Abhi is greeting Manik. They spoke to each other and gelled up easily.

Manik-Abhimanyu... Am not saying this because Mukti is my sister but am telling you cause.... (Abhi cuts him off)
Abhi-no need of telling anything Manik. I won't make her cry. She's precious to me.
Manik-Glad to hear that but let me complete it. So I was saying ki *beaware of her she's too dangerous to handle* and he laughs.....(Mukti glares him so hardly but who are we talking about Manik Malhotra).
    Soon they finishes their dinner and Abhi wishes them and leaves.

Manik-Mukti let's goo.. Ms Murthy comes will drop you..
Nandini-No sir. I'll leave in cab.
Mukti-Nandini wait. Bhai drop us at Nandini's home I've some work with her I'll stay there and come tomorrow.
Manik-Sure come....
   They started their journey. This whole evening Manik was just observing Nandini while talking to abhi, mukti or laughing with them. He just couldn't take his eyes off her.

*****************************

  After dropping them at Nandini's house Manik came back home and thinking about how to expose Alya and dhruv. He's having only one day and day after yesterday the fake MV release is gonna happen. He made some calls and slept.

******************************

   Next morning the day before release and two days before Manik's birthday. Everything is going normal in his office and Manik is attending a meeting regarding some new album. Nandini is scheduling his dates and checking mails. Suddenly Manik shouts.....

Manik-MUKTI.........
She gets startled and moves towards his room and looked shocked. There's Mukti with party poppers, ballons ans some decoration items with a birthday hat.
His whole cabin filled with ballons. Manik doesn't like these stuff he just wants a neat party without any decoration. Mukti always does this to irritate him.

Mukti-Advance happy birthday bhai.
Manik-Mukti... What's this? You know right I don't like all these stuff. Last time you did it in my room. Before last my music room and been
Mukti-STOP IT BHAI. I did because it's your birthday. You should thank me for doing this and here you're scolding me.(He rolls his eyes while nandini smiles seeing them and she moves towards her cabin)
Manik-But Mukti two days left for my birthday. Why you're irritating me from now?
Mukti-Youre so mean bhai... By the way is plan working? About Alya and Dhruv?
Manik-Tomorrow is the day Mukti.
Mukti-Am soo excited to see them shock and suffering.

****************************

  On the album release day.

  Manik is busy from morning. He's making sure that everything goes according to his plan. Cabir and Navya also came back and going to attend MV premiere. Dhruv and Alya are enjoying too without knowing about the storm.
Everyone reaches to the theater room in Manik's office (Malhotra Music)

Manik-Good evening everyone. Thankyou for gracing with your presence please enjoy the MV.
Alya-This MV is soo special to me
Enjoy guys.

Soo lights were off. Nandini is sitting with Mukti. Cabir and Navya together and Manik is sitting with his director and shoot members. Alya and dhruv sitting beside Manik. Dhruv is creeping towards Mukti every now and then. Mukti sees this and ignores. Suddenly Video starts........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That is it for today guys.

I know after long time but now am free and I'll be regular like before.

Shares your opinions.

Do you think Manik will accept nandini after knowing secret?

What's Nandini planning on his bday?

Manik almost got the idea about secret admirer/fangirl? What will be his reaction if it gets true?

Thankyou guys for all your love.

Don't forget ⭐ theory and comment tooo.