PART 17

The day started Nandini woke up completed her chores came to living room to find no one. So she moved towards the kitchen and thought to make some breakfast for everyone.

Mukti, Abhi and Cabir went for their jogging. Navya is getting ready in her room and Our birthday boy is sleeping peacefully. Nandini started making coffee for herself just then navya comes into kitchen.

Navya-Good morning Nanduu..

Nandini-morning bhabhiiii....You'll have coffee naa I'm preparing for me.

Navya-Yup make one for me tooo.

  They both started talking and sipping their coffee meanwhile Mukti cabir and abhi also comes. Mukti goes straight towards nandini and hugs her. Nandini smiles her and asks her to fresh up. Mukti goes towards her room. Nandini started making tea for Manik. Navya and cabir goes towards their room and Abhi also went to get fresh.

After sometime someone comes and back hugs nandini she gets startled at first than looks at the person. She breaths.

Nandini-Why you always do this yaar mukku?

Mukti-Simply because I love it.

Nandini-Achaa. Take this coffee and I want to tell you something.
    Nandini tells everything that happened at night.

Mukti-Whattttttttttttt.

Nandini-Ssshhhh mukku. Stoppp.

Mukti-But.... Bhai asked you to be his friend?

Nandini nods.

Mukti-He didn't get angry on you for hiding?

Nandini nods noo

Mukti-Ohhhhh. Soo what now?

Nandini-Dont know. I'm feeling awkward mukti. I didn't thought about it and this was sudden. Things didn't go as we planned and now?

Mukti-Lets do one thing. We have party in evening right. So will do our plan there.Now don't worry.

Nandini-Hmm okay. Acha mukti gives this tea to sir naa. I.. I.. Don't want to go now.. At least not right now.

Mukti-Oh... Okay babes.

Mukti goes towards Manik's room and knocks. After few minutes he opens the door. Mukti wishes him happy birthday and gives his tea and asks him to come down fast.

After Mukti went he comes into room and his eyes fell on the bouquet and note. He gets surprised because after last night he isn't expecting this bouquet again as he got to know about her. He smilingly goes and picks the bouquet which has happy birthday sticker and reads the note..

Rockstar...

  Happy happy happy birthday. I know you must have not expected this letter but you know I love surprising people and I know you got surprised. I wish all the love, happiness, success and smiles for you in the world. Enjoy your day to the core and stay happy rockstar.

  Through out the note he was smiling now he just want to see Nandini.He completes his coffee, gets ready and moves towards living room to find everyone except Nandini. He sat on the couch beside mukti and started talking about something or other.

Navya-Guys let's go for breakfast. Nandini prepared amazing dishes.
  (Manik smiles)

Mukti-But she isn't here to have with us.
(Manik makes confused face and was about to ask but stops. )

Cabir-Whyyyy?

Mukti-Some urgent work in office so she went.

  Everyone completes their breakfast. Manik moves towards his office after promising mukti he'll be joining in evening.

MALHOTRA MUSIC

  Soon Manik reaches office and moves towards his cabin. While going he looks towards nandini's cabin to find her talking with some people. Looking that he moves towards his cabin and calls for a coffee and started looking at nandini's cabin. He can say she's tensed of something.Her frowns, eyes, fidgeting can explain her behavior. Soon the people moves towards the exit. Nandini sighs in relief.

She goes to washroom makes herself presentable and moves towards Manik's cabin as he would have come till now. She knocks the door after getting permission she goes inside.

Nandini-Good Morning sir.
   (Manik nods with a straight face. )

Nandini-Sir today's schedule. You just have to attend two meetings. One is with music company who wants to collab with our company and other one is after lunch with board regarding company.

Manik-Who were the people in your cabin? Why were you so tensed?

Nandini-Sir Actually it's something personal.

Manik-Ooo okay. Fix the meeting and inform me.

  Nandini nods and moves towards her cabin. She prepares for meeting and informs  Manik.

They are done with meeting as it's already lunch time. They moves towards cafeteria.

After completing the meeting with board as it's already six manik moves towards his car.. They are celebrating his birthday in a restaurant which is very calm and peaceful.Mukti booked the tables and after making arrangements she said to Manik and asked him to pick nandini also. Manik said okay.

Manik and nandini are going towards exit. Nandini didn't brought her car as she came from Malhotra mansion. So manik said "I'll drop you and after getting ready will move to my place then to restaurant". Having no other option she said "okay".

NANDINI HOME.

Nandini-Sir please feel free and ask anything if you want.

Manik-Sure and yeah make it fast orelse mukti will kill me.

   Nandini nods and moves towards her room. Here manik scrolling his phone replying to wishes and all. After 20min Nandini comes out wearing red gown with silver color strips in bottom.Manik looks at her and "beautiful" Comes from his mouth. He composes himself and moves towards his place.

Manik gets ready in a suit which nandini gifted him.She got surprised as she didn't expected him wearing this.

Manik-So miss fangirl. How am I looking?

She comes out of her zone and looks at him.

Nandini-Thankyou sir for wearing this. This suit suits you very much.

Manik-Thankyou to you too for this one. Lets leave.

Nandini smiles and nods.

With that they moves towards the restaurant which mukti said.While getting into car Manik said.

Let's be friends tonight. No formalities. Think this as my birthday wish.

Nandini nods. With that they leave.
.
.
.
.
That is it for today guys.
.
.
Hope it's upto mark.
.
.
Share your opinion and suggestions are always welcomed.
.
.
Do vote and comment it encourages me.
.
.
Thank you.
Your friend.