PART 26

Introducing Mr.Anil Thakkar and Mrs. Sushma Thakkar parents of Abhimanyu.

Mr. Anil Thakkar - Head of Thakkar's Fashion house but now he kept everything in his son's hand. Enjoying life with his wife.

Mrs. Sushma Thakkar - Sweet and caring woman. Housewife. Loves her son very much.

Thakkar Mansion.

Abhi is waiting near entrance roaming here and there from the time he got call from Mukti. His parents are watching him with a teasing smile because a year back he said he don't want love and marriage in his life. Now they want to meet the girl who made his son change.

Soon the car sound came where as Malhotra siblings came along with Nandini. Mukti is wearing a floral dark blue frock with golden work. Nandini is wearing a red sharara which Manik bought and Manik is wearing a black three piece.

Seeing Mukti there's a constant smile on Abhi's face. Thakkars came and welcomed them inside the house.

Mr. Thakkar-Hello Mr. Malhotra. Never thought will be meeting you. I have heard very much about you, your business knowledge.

Manik-Thankyou sir but call me Manik. Mr Malhotra makes me feel old.

Mukti went and took blessings of Abhi's parents. They smiled looking at her and held her.

Mrs. Thakkar-You are very beautiful beta. Never thought my son could get a nice girl like you. (Mukti blushes and looks at abhi who smiles) and who's she(looking at Nandini).

Nandini-Hello Aunty. I'm nandini murthy mukti's best friend. (She nods)

Mrs. Thakkar- let's have lunch than will talk aaram se.

Everyone made their way towards lunch before Manik giving the gift and some sweets to Abhi's mother. They smiled at this gesture and took them. All were having lunch and talking. Abhi's family didn't make anyone uncomfortable.

After lunch they made their way into garden.

Mr. Thakkar-So what did you thought about marriage? Lets plan for it.

Manik and Mukti looks at each other. Before manik speaking yes uncle let's plan for it. My sister's wedding should be the bestest wedding in the town.

Everyone smiles at the answer. And they take their leave after some talks.

On their way to home....

Manik-Mukti you happy right?

Mukti-Yes... Bhai. Thankyou so much without you I don't know what will I do...

Manik-Be happy always mukku. That's what I want.

Nandini sees the sweet talk between them and smiles. She's thinking something when suddenly mukti shouts to stop. Manik stops the car and both looks at Mukti worriedly.

Nandini-Mukti... What happened? You okay?

Manik-Ha mukku bachaa tell naa why did you shout soo suddenly?

Mukti-bhai, nandini relax nothing happened actually the thing is abhi is coming to pick me up as we are going out so.... He's there look(she points outside the car where abhi is standing in opposite direction,both looks towards him and at mukti)

Manik-Atleast feel some shy to ask naa.? Aise direct bol dete kya bhai ko?

Mukti-Bhai.... Sharam and all. Don't expect that from me coz am your tomboy sister naaa?

Both laughs even nandini smiles at this when manik suddenly says

Manik- But i didn't gave you permission to go right? Still will you go?

Mukti looks at him shockingly as she didn't expect this whereas nandini understood that he's teasing his sister.

Mukti-Bhai.... but.. aap..aap tho mar.....marriage b...

By listening her shuttering Manik starts laughing along with nandini when mukti understands the thing she kepts an angry face by then Abhi comes near their car. They greeted Abhi and mukti moved out of the car still glaring at Manik. Nevertheless she hugs Manan and moves towards abhi.

Abhi promises Manik that he'll drop mukti before 8. Manik nods and Manan also gets into the car. As it's already 5 in the evening they both moved towards Nandini's house as she asked him.

Manik stops the car infront of her place. Both gets down from the car and he comes towards Nandini side.

Manik-So.....

Nandini-So......

Manik-waise.... You are looking gorgeous in this one. I'll buy for you more often now.

Nandini-You mean..... My choice is not good?

Manik-Your choice is Amazing, Awesome and hot toooooooooo.... (Nandini gets confused) you wanna know how? (She nods) because.....IT'S ME... right?

Nandini-Hawwww Manik...... Your saying this or your are praising yourself? Self obsessed much naaa?

Manik-whatever Nandini you can't ignore it naaa?(she nods)

Nandini-Now goo and sleep you need rest naa.

Manik-You also come. I don't wanna leave you.

Nandini-Manik I have work na? Tomorrow my family is coming so you go and rest today will meet tomorrow. Even I don't wanna leave you but...

Manik-Hmmm......(he hugs her for sometime,they gets separate from hug but manik doesn't leave her hand)

Nandini- Manik.... Come on. Will meet tomorrow naaa? Evening. You are coming for dinner along with Mukti. Don't forget now rest karo. Or u can come up. Will you? (He nods no). Then gooo na. Mukti will be coming in an hour.

Manik-Nai jaana mujhe. Par jaana hain.

Nandini smiles looking at him and raises herself till his cheek to kiss him. Giving a small kiss on his cheek she looks at him. He's looking at her smiling.

Nandini-Ab jaaoge na? (He just goes and sits in car and winks nandini)

After nandini going inside manik moves from there to his place.

That's it for today guys.
.
.
Forgive me for late update.
.
.
Do vote and comment.
.
.
Thankyou.
Your friend.