PART 10

Here Manik comes to bouquet shop and enquires about the red colour bouquets.
Shopkeeper-Ek ladki aakey le jati thi roz. Aaj b vahi ladki aayi shayad.
Manik-Uska chehra kaisa hain. Uski Naam?
Shopkeeper-Nai malum saab woh roz ek scraf pehen kar aati hain. Har roz red colour waali phool le jaathi hain.
Manik-Achaa teek hain.
  With that he goes from there......

Manik pov
  Why do i feel like my secret admirer is, Nandini.. But how it can be true. Even she would have brought flowers for someone els and today she didn't came to  office than gift? But on the guitar day she was there in office and when I was checking guitar there's no excitement on her face. Than. Godddd it's so frustrating.... How should I find this. Help me please.!

            *************************

Person POV
  God where is this Dhruv?This stupid isn't even receiving calls. I made a mistake by talking to him.This stupid fellow wants Mukti it seems hahaha poor boy. Let's use him till my work completes than bye bye dhruv.......

            *************************

Nandini's home
  Nandu and Navya comes home. Nandu asks navya to takerest. She goes to kitchen brings something to eat.
Nandini-Navya getup. Kuch kaalo u have to take your medicine.
Navya-Nandini I'm sorry.
Nandini-Why?
Navya-I know you wouldn't cause any harm still I behaved like fool. I always felt jealous of you because cabir, manik, mukti everyone are close to you. And I.... I'm a stupid I didn't understood you.
Nandini-Navya what are you talking?
Navya-Actually nandini I was very jealous of you. Everytime we go out cabir used to talk about you all the time. I feel like cabir just comes to me to talk about you. But today when I listened to my sister words I felt so bad. I was always ignored your presence never talked to you nicely still today you helped me am soo thankful to you... (Navya cries)
  Nandini consoles her and asks her actual reason.
Navya-Actually

Flashback

  Navya went home after fight with cabir. She saw her sister talking with some man. She was about to go she hears
Something and stoods shock...

Alya-If we kidnap Navya? How it will be useful for us.
Person-Listen.Lets kidnap navya and blame cabir. Cabir took navya and he didn't sent her home.As you said they're fighting this will workout.
Alya-But whatif Manik doesn't believe this? You know about him right. He doesn't do a thing without thinking.
Person-You have recoreded their fight na cabir said he'll kill her if she speaks against his sister. So if Manik doesn't believe let's kill navya(Navya shocks hearing this she thought alya will not agree as she's her sister) and will submit this recording to police.
Alya-Nice plan. Police will arrest Cabir and his sister Nandini. Then I can reach Manik and you Mukti. Will become rich, richer, richest people in the world.
Person-Yeah... Haha

  After listening this navya gets shocked her own sister is planning to kill her for someone who doesn't give damn to her. From childhood she was like this selfish but navya loved her very much and here she's planning to kill..... She gets feared and runs outside whole night she hides in their parking she doesn't know where to go and morning after alya going out.
She went out and started running, suddenly someone hits her and she c
falled down went unconscious.

Flashback ends...

   Nandini is shocked she's just thinking about Alya why she's doing this? What she wants? Now she got the answer it's Manik... Alya wants Manik... Nandini thought to do something but now navya is her first priority.

Nandini-Navya calm down you're in safe place nothing is going to happen to you. Will call cabir and mukti and inform them everything okay. We are with each other. Don't worry now have some food and take medicine. Okay. You need to rest.
Navya nods cryingly and eats. Nandini sighs and texts Cabir and Mukti to come to her home and asks Mukti to bring Manik also. She said "I'll inform once you guys reach but don't forget to come".
They replied OK.
Nandini-Navya do you know whose that another person Alya is talking? His name?
Navya(thinks for sometime)-Some dhruv vedant i think nandini..
Nandini-Dhruv vedant.... Wait(she shows one pic and asks ) is this him?
Navya-yes nandini it's him..
Nandini-But why he's after mukti?
.
.
.
That's it for today guys
.
.
Share your opinion
.
.
Navya
.
.
Nandini
.
.
Manik
.
Please do vote and comments.
.
Thank you.
Your friend.