5

I'm still not moving from my seat. My hands even stay still on my face.

What should I do now?

"Fuck,listen to me weirdo. I can explain. So,please stop doing stupid things. You're already look dumb"He said and tried to pull my hands away from my face,

"But,I'm ugly"I replied to him slowly.

"It doesn't matter. I don't care"He said coldly.

"Yeah well,I don't care too. You look cute anyways"Someone who looks like him said to me with a big smile,

They both look same but their personality are different.

"I think you already know my name. So,this dude next to me is my twin"He said and pointing at someone next to him.

"Hello,I'm Park Jonghyeong"He said and waved at me.

Park Jongseong and Park Jonghyeong?

Jay has a twin?

"I want to bring him to my house but one of my family members is allergic to a cat. So,I can't bring him"

Okay,now it make sense now.

"What's your name?"Jonghyeong asked me with a big smile.

"Jeon Yeseul"I plainly replied to him.

"Oh,Yeseul? That girl who gave me tteokboki for free?"Jonghyeong asked me again.

I nodded.

"Nice to meet you again! That tteokboki tasted so good!"He said and gave me his big smiles.

"Oh,that's why you were following me at school earlier"Jongseong said while looking at me coldly.

So,my crush has twin? I can't believe this. I blinked for several times.

"Please don't tell anyone that you saw my bare face"I said to him and look at my feet.

"Why? You're scared that a popular girl is actually a fucking ugly and a liar?"Jongseong said and smirked at me.

Wait,so he knew me? Jay knows my existence?

"I know I'm ugly but I'm not a liar!"

"But everyone knows that you're such a popular girl with pretty face and wearing expensive clothes and accessories. What if they know that this is the real you?"He said again and showed me his phone screen.

Fuck he took my picture when I'm passed out earlier.

"Hey! Delete that picture!"

"What if I say no?"He smirked at me.

My life already fucked up.

"Jongseong,don't tease her. She's about to cry now"Jonghyeong said to Jongseong with a serious face.

"Ugh,chill. I'm just joking."He replied to him and rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry,Yeseul. He won't tease you anymore. I already scolded him"He said and patted my head.

"I hate you Park Jongseong!"I said and went out from the car immediately.

I regret that I liked him. I shouldn't like him. He's such a jerk!

"Hey,where are you going at this hour?"He pulled my arm to stop me from walking. At this point,I don't even know who is who. I'm confused right now.

"Don't talk to me. Let me go. I don't even know who you are. Which person did I talk right now"I replied to him and hides my face with my hands.

"It's me. Jonghyeong. Please calm down"He said and gently patted my head to calm me down.

"I'm apologize for my brother's behavior okay? I know he's a jerk but he's still has a nice heart"He apologize to me. Caressing my cheeks softly.

My suddenly beats faster. What the hell?

I felt dizzy. I'm so confused right now.

It's like you talking to Park Jongseong but with different personality.

"Now,please let me send you to your home okay? It's getting late already. It's not good for a girl to walk alone at this hour"His voice made me feel safe. I look into his eyes.

Oh fuck why he looks like Park Jongseong- Oh,he is his twin. Dumbass.

I nodded.

"Good girl. Come. I will take you home"He said and took my hands,bring me back to his car.