41

Jay

"WAIT WHO IS THAT? I THOUGHT HE WAS JAY. THEN WHO IS THAT STANDING AT THERE?!"

Shit.

I looked at Jonghyeong who clearly standing next to Yeseul. Even them look confused right now.

"We're not dreaming right? We saw two Jays now?"

"What kind of drug did you put Taehee?"

I took a deep breath and let it out. Shit. I hate this.

"Guys,listen"I opened my mouth.

The crowd suddenly looked at me like they wanted to murder me.

"That guy who standing at there is my twin,Park Jonghyeong"I pointed at Jonghyeong. He looked so surprised by what I said.

"Since when you have twin? Why we didn't know about it?"

I hate this question so much.

"Because-"

"Because I was the one who told him to not tell people about my existence"Jonghyeong said as he looked at me with his sad eyes but he still smiled brightly.

Fuck.

"I'm so sorry if I make you guys confused. I should introduce myself earlier"He bowed down and smiled.

I felt guilty. This is my fault. I was the one who hide him from them.

"But did I heard it clear about Jay was dating Yeseul earlier?"

"Jay,have you seen her without makeup? She's ugly or are you blind?"

"Wait until you see her picture in middle school. She was fat as fuck and ugly. Hahahahah"

I looked at Yeseul's face. She looks like she is about to cry.

"Here here. I have her pictures in middle school. Ugly and fat right? You should date with me instead"That girl shows me her phone. Clearly showed Yeseul's picture.

"AEMI STOP!"

Yeseul shouted at her. Trying to take the phone from her. But someone stopped Yeseul from being close to her.

I'm too dizzy to do something. Fuck. Come on stupid brain. Back to your sense now. You need to save your girl before it will be too late.

I grabbed Aemi's hand and took her phone. I looked at the phone screen.

"See? She's ugly right?"She said and smirked at me.

"Yeah. She is"

"I told you"She smiled brightly.

I dropped her phone on the floor and her smile faded immediately.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"

"But you're uglier"I said before I stepped on her phone several times.

"If she's ugly or fat. A liar or dumb. I don't care. It's up to me. I'm the one who likes her. I will accept her flaws"

"You don't have any rights to say shit to her"

I kicked her broken phone towards her. "Take it back. I don't need it"

Aemi looked at Yeseul and suddenly grabbed her hair. "This is your fault! You should die in the first place. I told you to die back then. So you should die!"

Girls are scary. I don't know what to do.

Jonghyeong helped Yeseul and I'm just standing here.

I looked at Taehee who standing next to me. She's smiling when she looked at Yeseul and the bullies. What the hell?

"Taehee,I think we need to talk"
_
Yeseul

Thanks god. Jonghyeong helped me from this psycho. Why the hell she suddenly picked a fight with me?

"Enough"I said to her.

She looked so mad at me. "Stop bragging about your 'so pretty' face when you're actually just put those makeup shit on your face"

Take a deep breath Yeseul. You got this. You can do this.

"Okay then?"

"Oh,how arrogant. Stop being bitch because you got some men around you"

"Okay then stop being jealous low class bitches"

"What?"Minhye suddenly joined me and Aemi.

"Back then I kept hide my profile status because I want people to treat me equally but unfortunately I got bullied instead because of my appearance"

"I don't talk with the poor people like you because your mouth stinks and your attitude is like shit"

"But I guess I just gave you chance to do whatever you wanted to me"

"But this is too far"

I took a step forward towards them. "Do you know how does it feel when you got bullied physically and mentally until you were in a verge to kill yourself?"

"You dumb fucking bitch. I'm gonna fuck you up"I grabbed Aemi's collar and looked into her eyes.

"So,do you want me to kill you now? I'm not scared anymore"

"Thanks to someone who sent me the video. I will post it everywhere. I will make that video viral. And I don't care about my face anymore"

"Because the right person will support me"

I whispered to her. "You might not know this but thanks to my so called 'pretty face',I got a lot of followers on social media. Can you imagine how they will attack you because you did shit to me?"

"No-no. I'm sorry"Aemi apologized. She looked so scared.

I let go her collar and pushed her. "I can't accept your apology. Sorry girl. Try harder next time"

Aemi and Minhye suddenly knelt down. Asking me for forgiveness.

"What are you doing?"

"Both of us are trainee right now. Please don't do this. Don't destroy our dreams now. We worked hard just to reach this level. Forgive us please"

"Why should I? Your fans will find out anyways. What's the point of hiding?"

I smirked. "They should know about their favorite idol's dark secret too right?"

I lifted my bangs up and showed them my scar.

"Sure. I will forgive you if you make this scar disappear."

I looked at the crowd. I sighed. "For you guys,listen here"

"When I was bullied for being fat and ugly. Did anyone apologize to me?"

"No."

"Because nobody cares about bullying"

"Not unless you're pretty or rich or special"

"Don't be like them everyone. They only apologized to me because they're scared that their dreams are about to get destroyed with a single video"

"But what about me? They destroyed me and almost kill me. Did they apologized to me? No,right?"

"So,I don't have any right to do anything. It's up to you to judge and think about us."

I was about to leave but suddenly someone pulled me.

I looked at that person. Jay.

"Good job babygirl. I'm proud of you"He said and smiled.

He suddenly lifted up my bangs and kissed my forehead. More specific,right on my scar.

"I missed you,dumbo"

He said before fainted.

________________________________________
Hi! I can't believe that I'm so active this lately lol.

Did Yeseul win? What should I do with the twin? Jay endgame or should I just make a little plot twist?

Enjoy your read and don't forget to comment what do you think about this chapter ^^!

Don't forget to vote and comment <3