50

Jonghyeong

"Can I bring Yeseul to see my art? Only me and her"

"No"

"Please,Jayjay. I promise this is the last time and I won't disturb her anymore"

"Ugh,fine"

"Don't do stupid things at her. Bring her back as soon as possible"

"Thank you,hyung"

Here I am,with Yeseul alone. I looked at her. How beautiful she is. My heart thumped whenever I see her.

She's such a perfect girl.

BUT

Not meant for me.

"Hey,are you ready?"I asked her. We both standing in front of the auditorium door.

She nodded. "Yes"

I opened the door for her. "M'lady first"

She chuckled. "Stop being cheesy"

"I missed to being cheesy with you"

She entered the auditorium and I followed her. We both walked in and looked at the arts that already displayed on wall.

"Everyone are so talented"She complimented each paintings she looked.

"Wait,until you see mine"I told her and smiled.

"Show me now. I'm excited"She said excitedly.

Cute.

"Not yet. My art is masterpiece. You need to wait to see it"

She pouted. "Okay"

"She looks like the girl in the painting"

"Is she the girl in the painting?"

"They looked the same"

"She is pretty in real life"

I heard some people talked about me when they saw me. I'm confused.

"What do they mean by that? Painting what?"

Jonghyeong smiled. "You will know soon"

We both continue to walk and looked at the panting again until she stopped at the one painting.

"The girl in the painting. Why it looks like me?"She looked into the painting. Her eyes looked so sparkly when she looked at it.

"It's you. Of course,it looks like you"I replied to her calmly.

"What's up with those flowers and the wings?"

"It means how pretty you are like the flowers and for the wings it means how generous and pure like an angel"I explained to her.

"Who draw this?"

"Look at the information at there"I pointed at the information part besides the painting.

"Title True Beauty,the artist..."

"Park Jonghyeong"

"Eh?!"

She looked at me confusedly. "You did that?"

I nodded. "Yes,princess"

"Why? I don't understand"

"Try to read the description at there"I told her.

"Every love story I've read always ends with 'and they lived happily ever after' but I wonder why mine had to end with 'and I let you go'?"

"Jonghyeong..."He called my name. Her eyes filled with tears.

"I'm sorry for everything I did to you. I know I always hurt you. I'm so selfish"

"I fell in love with you in the first sight. When you gave me the tteokboki in front of the convenience store"

"And now,I just realized that you gave me the tteokboki because you thought I was Jay. Shame on me,I thought you really into me that time"

"My feelings kept getting deeper into you each day,even though I know you already have feelings towards my twin"

"I started to become more greedy and selfish. I ignored every little hints that you gave me"

"Jonghyeong..."

"This painting,I dedicated to you as my farewell gift"

"You will always be my princess,my angel,my Miss tteokboki and my dear Yeseul"

"I will let you go now. This time,please be happy with your loves one"

"No matter where you are or what you're doing,or who you're with,I will always honestly, truly, completely love you."

"Thank you for loving me"
_
Yeseul

It's already dark and I don't have any idea where Jay wanted to bring me. He only focuses on his driving without saying anything.

Is he mad because of Jonghyeong earlier? Why would he do that right?

I noticed,he took another route instead of the usual route. Where he wanted to go? He's not kidnapping me right?

"Why you looked so anxious,Angel?"He asked coldly.

Am I too noticeable? How could he noticed that?

"I'm not"

"Don't worry,I'm not kidnapping you. Dumbo"

I let out a sigh of relief.

"So,you really think that I'm going to kidnap you?"

"Jay!"

He chuckled. "Sorry,dumbo"

"We are almost there. Just wait"

After 15 minutes,Jay parked his car in front of the big building. Why he wanted to go here?

We both went out from the car. I looked at Jay confusedly.

Why this place looks similar?

"Should we go to the rooftop?"He asked and took my hand.

"Huh? Uhm,okay"

I just followed him without any hesitation but there's a lot of questions in my mind that I want to ask him.

We finally arrived at the rooftop and the cold breeze hit my face. My eyes widen when I saw the view. It's so beautiful.

"Do you like it?"He asked.

"Yes!"I said as I ran towards the center of the place.

Why this place looks so similar to that one place that I used to go back then? I still remember that place that used to be my secret place to vent my problem with Mr. Star.

I looked around and I saw a one big scribble on the wall.

Y.S.J

That was my handwriting on the wall. So,this is the same place that I used to go. But why it looked different?

I turned around and looked at Jay. "Jay what's this? How did you know about this place?"

"You still don't get it?"

I shook my head. "No"

"It's me,I'm him. Mr. Star"

______________________________________
Hellooooowww and hiiii. I'm sorry for late update bcs I'm so busy yesterday with my interview things. I'm sorry again if this chapter is soooo boring :')

And thanks for those who wished me luck yesterday. I really appreciate that <333.

Don't forget to vote and comment <3