EPILOGUE

Yeseul

"I can't believe Yeseul is really here. I miss you princess"Jonghyeong said as he looked at me with his puppy eyes.

Jay fake coughed. "Excuse me"

"Oh god,chill. I'm not going to kidnap her"Jonghyeong rolled his eyes.

"Are you sure you are okay going overseas alone?"Jay asked him in disbelief.

I heard Jonghyeong is going to further his study in France and of course Jay is worried about him because they're always together since young even though I knew some of their dark story bur I hope he will be okay at there.

"I'm all grownup now man"Jonghyeong tapped Jay's shoulder.

"Don't do stupid shit. I won't be there to help you"

"Uhm,excuse me? Are you guys still going to ignore me?"Taehee fake coughed and pouted her lips.

I walked towards her. "Take care too,Taehee"

She looked at me with her flushed cheeks. "Oh,well. Thanks"

"Remember,if you feel alone. Don't hesitate to call me. I will accompany you"I said and smiled at her.

"By the way,where are you going Taehee?"Jay asked her.

"I'm going back to where I belong"She replied coldly.

"Oh,you're going back to America?" I asked.

"Obviously"

"Take care,kiddo"Jay said and patted her head.

"Enough with this dramatic shit"Jonghyeong said as he puts his arm around Taehee's shoulder.

"Yeah,stop it"Taehee added up while looking at Jonghyeong.

"You know what,I think you guys should date with each other"Jay said as he looked at them and smirked.

"EW,NO"

They said in the same time and looked at each other disgustingly.

"I agreed with Jay. Both of you are cute" I chuckled when I looked at them.

"I would rather date with a guy instead of Taehee"Jonghyeong said without any hesitation.

Me and Jay widen our eyes right after we heard what he said. Not to mention,Taehee literally looked at him with disbelief.

"Are you gay?"Taehee asked him. Still not believed what she just heard.

"It's not like that stupid. I liked Yeseul only"

"What the fuck? After all shit we've been through?" Taehee slapped Jonghyeong's arm.

"What?"

"That night? Did you forget about that?"

"Oh"

"What night? What did you guys do?"Jay asked confusedly.

"Hahahahah,nothing"Jonghyeong shut Taehee's mouth with his palm.

"I think,you guys should go now."He added up.

"Very sus"I said.

"Oh by the way,I sent my paintings to your house. That's my farewell gift for you. Please take care of it okay?"Jonghyeong said and smiled at me.

"Alright,I will. Thank you"

"We should go now."Jonghyeong said as he looked at Taehee. Taehee just nodded and agreed with him.

"Goodbye Jeon Yeseul,my first love"

"And you too,my twin. Jayjay"
_

"Finally, we are alone now"Jay said as he drove his car and pulled over to the side of the road.