18

Yeseul

I slowly opened my eyes. I can see a white ceiling in front of me and I smell something weird like I'm in hospital.

"Are you awake?"

I slowly turned my head to the side.

Jay.

"Where-"

"Emergency room. You fainted during practice earlier"

"Oh"

"Oh? Just oh?"Jay said as he looked at me with an annoying face.

"Why? Did I do something stupid that time?"

"Yes,you fainted and I need to carry you. You're heavy"He replied and rolled his eyes.

"Oh,sorry. I will cut my meals more often"I said and looked down. Stupid Yeseul!

"Stupid"

I looked up again to see his cold face. I confused and felt guilty.

"Did you know that you are fainted because of malnutrition?"

I shooked my head. "No?"

"Why you skipped your meals again? You knew that you needed a lot of energy when you're going to practice"

"I want to look skinnier. So,I will look better in my uniform"That's the truth. I just want to look better. I want someone to appreciate me. I want them to praise me.

Jay suddenly flicked my forehead. "Stupid"

"Ouch! That's hurt!"I rubbed my forehead. I almost crying. It's so painful.

"The doctor said that you can leave when you're awake. So,do you want to go to eat with me?"

"I'm not hung-"

Grrrrr

"Oh well,it looks like someone is hungry"Jay said and smirked at me

WHY YOU ARE SO STUPID JEON YESEUL?!
_

"Just order whatever you want"Jay said as he looking at the menu.

"Uhm but-"

"What's wrong again? Aren't you supposed to be grateful that I brought you here?"He said and rolled his eyes.

"Jay,this is an expensive restaurant. I couldn't afford that"I  replied as I whispered in his ear. Worry if the waiter will hear me.

"My treat. Just order whatever you want"

"I don't have enough money to pay you back"I whispered again. I don't have any braveness to see the price. God.

Jay rolled his eyes. He didn't reply to what I said earlier.

"Excuse me,could you give this lady the best steak here? Also,I would like to have your signature cream cake as dessert too. For drinks just give her whatever suitable with the food"Jay ordered the food and the waiter just nodded.

"How about you?"I asked Jay. Why he acted like he's always go to this restaurant? How did he know about the menu?

"For me,as usual"He added up and smiled.

The waiter took the menu back and left.

"Why you acted like you're owner of this restaurant?"

"What if I say that I'm the owner? What are you gonna do about it?"He replied and smirked. This guy-

"Don't jokes about it. I'm scared that I can't pay it back to you"

"Why? Aren't you one of rich girls in our school?"

"I'm not rich. My dad is the one who rich okay?"

"So,you are daddy's little girl"

"Well,I used to be like that"

"What do you mean?"Jay look at me confusedly.

"My dad cheated on my mom and they divorced. My dad felt guilty and kept giving monthly allowance to us but my mom refused"

"Then?"

"My mom used to be a housewife and never do work before. So,after she divorced with my dad. She started to work for living. But the money that she got never enough for us"

"Then,how can you transfer into our school? It's private school you know? You need a lot of money"

"My dad"

"He said he really cares about my education. He knows that I'm a brilliant student. That's why he transferred me into this school."

"So,your dad aren't a bad dad isn't it?"Jay asked me. He made a weird face. I don't know how to explain.

I nodded.

"My dad even give me monthly allowance secretly. He said that I shouldn't tell my mom and I agreed. Whenever I needed money. I will ask him and he will transfer it to me"

"What a spoiled brat"Jay said and smirked.

"I won't say anything because I agree with you."

"Why?"

"When my dad first gave me my allowance,it was hard to accept but as time flies it became easier to accept and I began to be greedy"

"Okay Miss Daddy's issues"

"EXCUSE ME PARK JONGSEONG?!"