SPECIAL CHAPTER

Jay

A year later

I just woke up and felt my bed empty. Where's Yeseul?

I quickly went to the kitchen and let out a sigh of relief when I saw her figure at there.

"Hey,what are you doing?"I hugged her from back. I could smell something from the stove.

"Cooking some hangover soup for you dummy"She replied while her hand kept stirring the broth in the pot.

I forgot,I went out with my friends last night because we did an adult ceremony and we drank for the first time. This time, I drank in my legal age. I swear.

"Aww,thank you baby"I kissed her cheeks

"Do you need some help?"I asked her.

"Yes"

"What is it?"

"Can you please wear something? I don't want to see your half naked body"She said and rolled her eyes.

"How? You took my shirt babygirl"I whispered while still hugged her tightly. She looked cute when she wears my shirt. It looks oversized on her. I want to squish her so bad.

Her cheeks suddenly flushed in red. "Hey..."

"Hmm?"

"You were the one who threw my clothes last night and I couldn't find it anywhere this morning. It was your fault"

"Oh,really? I didn't remember being aggressive last night?"I teased her.

"Do you want me to slap you or something?"

"Why you are being like this? Are you on your period or something?"

"Shut up,I'm not"

"Sorry baby"I kissed her cheeks and slowly went to her neck.

"Let me see your pretty face"I said as I hold her chin.

"Jay,no! I'm ugly now! I haven't showered yet and I don't put my makeup on my face too!"She suddenly pushed me using her elbow. Yeah,a little bit painful but it's okay.

I turned off the stove and Yeseul looked at me confusedly.

"What are you doing?"

I picked her up and put her on the kitchen counter.

"I want you"I looked into her eyes with full of lust. Looking at her wearing my white oversized shirt with a shorts. Makes me going crazy.

"Babe,no"

"Just a kiss,I promise"I said desperately.

She hesitated to look at me but then she smiled.

"Kiss me"She said and I did. She took her glasses and threw it away to somewhere else.

We are kissing like crazy. Like our lives depend on it.

My tongue slips inside her mouth, gentle but demanding, and it's nothing like I've ever experienced, and I suddenly understand why people describe kissing as melting because every square inch of my body dissolves into her.

Her fingers grip my hair, pulling me closer.

My veins throb and my heart explodes.

I have never wanted anyone like this before. Ever.

She wrapped her legs around my waist,some stuff on the kitchen counter even fell on the floor because of our aggressiveness and I don't care, I don't care about any of that.

All I want is Yeseul.

The weight of her body on top of mine is extraordinary. I feel her—all of her—pressed against me