39

Jonghyeong

"I'm not going to Taehee's party tonight"I looked at my twin. He looks so helplessly. What's wrong with him?

"Okay"

"I will ask Yeseul to go out with me"I teased. I just want to see his reaction.

"Sure"

Why he's so dry? This is not fun at all. Geez.

"I will ask her to be mine"

"So,please don't interrupt me"

"You can have fun at Taehee's party"

Jay let out a sighed. "Just do whatever you want"

"You still doesn't want to tell other people about me? About your twin? About my existence?"

"Yeah,no"

"Why?"

"You're such a nuisance. I wished you never born in the first place"He said plainly with his cold face.

Not going to lie,his words hurt me so bad.

"Why? Why you hated me so much? Why did I do to you?"

"Nothing"

"TELL ME PARK JONGSEONG!"

"SHUT UP. I HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE MY TWIN AND I SHOULD HAVE DIED IN THE FIRST PLACE"

"What? I don't get it"

"I'm tired Jonghyeong. I'm so fucking tired"

"Can you stop burdening me now? Let me rest now please"

"Jay-"

"Didn't you notice why I always do the bad things?"

I shook my head. I don't understand him.

"Because I want to die early. I smoke,I drink,I did everything bad just to harm myself"

"But you know why I'm still here?"

"Because of you"

"You're my responsibility. I can't leave you alone"

I looked at his face. He's crying right now. I freeze. I don't know what to do nor what to say.

"Mom and dad always told me 'take care of your twin' 'you're an older brother so you have responsibilities to take care of your brother' and so on"

"Absent parents. But I tried to understand why they left us. They need to work hard just so we can have more comfortable life"

I want to punch him right now. So,he wants to say that I'm his burden?

"Then,just leave me. I can take care of myself."I rolled my eyes.

"Bear in mind,we are not from high class. We are from middle class. We are not rich. That money that we always used are from the sacrifices from both of our parents and me"

"From you? What did you do?"I asked in full of confusion

"I sacrificed everything including my childhood,my dreams just for you. Just to take care of you and to protect you since you were little"

"I gave you everything, I gave you whatever you wanted just for your happiness"

"Including her. Jeon Yeseul"

"So,please don't disturb me anymore. I'm tired already"

"And please keep in your mind,I never thought you as my twin. You are just my shadow"
_