6

I still can't believe that my crush is actually has a twin. They really look the same. Even their voices sounded similar,only Jay has a deeper voice. But still,how can he hide this from us?

Wait,if Jongseong's english name is Jay then what is Jonghyeong's english name?

It feels so weird to call Jay with his korean name. Because he told us to call him with his english name and I personally liked his english name too.

Jay. What a cute name.

"Hey,weirdo"He greeted me coldly.

"Oh,h-hi?"I stuttered when I saw him walking next to me,

"Don't you dare to tell anyone about last night"He said and gave me a cold glance.

"What if I say no?"I want to pay back what he did to me last night. Screw you Park Jongseong.

"Then,I will share this masterpiece?"He shows me his phone. My ugly picture. Shit.

"I thought you already deleted it?"

"Only dumbass believe it"He replied and smirked.

Shit,screw you back Jeon Yeseul,

"I actually don't mind at all about my twin. They will know about it eventually but you, if I share your ugly picture,your reputation as popular girl might fuck up"He said,lowkey threatening me.

"Don't you dare to do that Jay"I tried to fight back and leave him hanging alone.

He suddenly pulled my backpack.

"Oh,what will they say if they see this huh? Can you imagine?"He leaned closer to me,whispered in my ear. I could feel his hot breath. Shit.

"So,what the fuck you want from me?"

"Be my slave? It would be fun"He said and smirked again. This bitch. Why I chose him as my crush?

"Of course no. What the hell?"

"Hey,you. Do you want to see some masterpiece?"He suddenly called some girls who walked at the corridor.

They excitedly came towards him. Oh,I forgot he's popular with girls.

"What is it?"Asked that girl.

"So,I took this picture last night and it was so beautiful. Do you want to see it?"He glanced at me and look back at his phone.

"SURE"

Just give up,Jeon Yeseul. Just be his slave and he won't hurt you.

"Anyways,I want to go to class now. So,give me your backpack. It must be heavy for you right? It's okay I will bring it for you"I said and took his backpack away and walk to my classroom very quickly.

I can feel that he's smiling evilly at me

I will do anything for my reputation.

Fuck you Park Jongseong.