31

Yeseul

"Hey,do you want to go on double date?"

"Double date?"

"Yes. You go with Jay and I will go with Taehee"

Yes. That's what happened earlier and now I feel awkward with them. Why the hell did I agree to go on double date?

I wanted to blame Jonghyeong because this was his idea in the first place.

"What do you want to order?"Jonghyeong asked us.

"I will pay. Don't worry"He added up.

"Americano"Jay and Taehee said together.

"I know it! Me and Jay oppa have something in common!"She said happily.

What?

I hate coffee. I mean I can drink it but not americano. It taste like a shit. I hate bitter drink.

"Jonghyeong likes americano too right?"Taehee asked him with a big smile on her face

"Oh you still remember about me? Obviously yes. How about you,Yeseul?"Jonghyeong asked me with an excited face.

"She likes sweet-"Jay finally opened his mouth but I cut him off.

"Oh well,I want americano too"I said to Jonghyeong.

Shit. I fucked up. Why I said that?

"Huh? Really?"Jay looked at me unbelievable. Only him who knows that I really hate bitter drinks.

"Why?"I tried to play dumb with him. No Jay,not now. Don't expose me right now.

"Whatever dumbo"He replied and rolled his eyes.

Auch,it's kinda hurt.

"Hey,guys. I'm back. Here's the drinks"Jonghyeong said and put the tray on the table.

"Thanks"Me and Taehee thanked to him.

"Anything for you,my girls"Jonghyeong replied with a wink.

"Ew,disgusting"Jay said to Jonghyeong and rolled his eyes.

Jay put my drink in front of me. He gave me a cold stares.

Why? Is he mad at me or something?

"Jay oppa. I want ice cream. Can you accompany me to buy it?"Taehee asked Jay. Her eyes sparkled when she looked at Jay.

That's my man bitch. What the hell? Why didn't she ask Jonghyeong to accompany her?

"Yes,you should go Jay. I will wait you guys with Yeseul"Jonghyeong said and smiled at me.

Jay please say no.

"Okay"Jay replied shortly and walked out from the cafe. Taehee followed after him.

"I-"I was too stunned to speak. Jay,you did not-

I looked at Jonghyeong who sits in front of me.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Jonghyeong asked me with a worried face.

I nodded. "Yes,I'm okay"

"Well,let's drink first and wait for them"He said and took a sip of his americano drink.

It's okay Yeseul. It's not that bad. You're grown up already. This is not bitter at all.

I took a sip

And

Yucks!