38

Yeseul

I finally arrived at school with a heavy heart. I don't know. I just not ready to see Jay. Are we going to be a stranger again?

"Let's break up"

After he said that,he just left without saying anything nor explain to me.

He left me with a confusion. I need the answer so I can accept and move on.

"Yeseul?"Sooah tapped my shoulder. I looked at her with a confused face.

"Yes?"

"Recess time. Do you want to join me?"

"I don't bring any food to eat"

"I bring extra for you. Let's go"She said and showed her lunchbox at me with a big smile.

"Okay"

We both went to the football field to eat our lunch. I still don't get it why Sooah really likes to eat here. It's hot here. I hate it.

"Here! I made some egg mayo sandwich for you! Your favorite!"She handed me a lunchbox to me.

I took it and looked at her. "Sooah..."

"You need to eat. You look pale and thinner"

I couldn't reply to her. It's true. I lost my appetite.

All of this time,Jay was the one who helped me to eat without feeling guilty. He helped me to conquer my fear of eating.

Now I lost him and I lost my everything. Including a brave to eat without feeling guilty.

"Something happened huh?"Sooah looked at me. Her eyes softened. She tried to comfort me.

"No. Nothing"

"Did you fight with Jay?"

I looked away. I don't want to answer it.

"I knew it"

"Huh?"

"Didn't you notice that Jay changed his seat this morning?"

I was too focused with my math homework and didn't realize it. He used to seat behind me. Why he changed his seat? Did he really hates me now?

"He even came late to the school too"

"This is not him that I used to know"I said and my heart suddenly hurts.

"Nah,he used to be like that. He used to come late to school and always make some trouble at school too. He was genuinely a badboy"Sooah said and looked at the rooftop.

"Yeah,he's a bad boy but back then he was a really really bad boy and I'm sure you can't imagine how jerk he was"

"How did you know?"

"We went to the same middle school"

"And he was my classmate too"

"Oh-"

"But don't worry. I think he already changed to be a better person now. I can see how soft he is when he is with you"

"Do you want to know a little secret?"

"What?"

Sooah whispered to me "I'm actually know that you and Jay are dating"

"What?! How?!"

"I'm not dumb. I always saw you guys being clingy with each other."

"Sooah- I can explain-"