43

Jay

"Hey,Yeseul. I don't think you should come to the school today"

"Well,you know about your viral video stuff? Yeah,the students keep searching for you and I don't know why"

I looked at Sooah who talking on the phone with Yeseul. God,she literally panicked for no reason.

But if I was her,I might do the same thing too. Imagine going to school and suddenly got attacked by a lot of people and asking you some weird questions.

And Yeseul has anxiety too. I'm a little bit concerned about her.

"Hey,Jay"She called my name as she walked towards me.

"Oh,are you done?"

"Yeah...Kinda"

"Fuck you"She suddenly punched me at the shoulder.

"Ouch! Why?!"I brushed my shoulder.

"It's all of your fault"

"What?"

"Firstly,you broke her heart and now you almost destroyed her life with that weird arrogant girl"

"I admit I broke her heart but I didn't do that. It was my twin"

"Oh-"

"I forgot, that hot guy who looked like you"

I hit her head with my phone. "Stupid"

"Then,tell him to fix this"

"He won't do that. He's too coward"I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Can I ask you something?"

"No"

"I don't want to ask this too but I need to report every single thing to Yeseul"She rolled her eyes.

"What is it?"

"Did you fight with someone? You know? Your face looked terrible with those bruises and wounds"

"I fought with my twin"

"Why?"

"Because I promised to him that I want to have a fight with him right after we both are sober. So we did. I'm a man with words"I said proudly. Sooah gave me a look like 'what the hell is this?'

"When you are going to get back with Yeseul? I knew you didn't mean to breakup with her in the first place"

"I won't get back with her"

Sooah almost hit me but she stopped right away and let out a big sighed.

"Why?"

"I think both of you guys needed to talk or something"

"I have nothing to talk with him. We are already over"

"Yeseul"

"No. It's not your fault,Jonghyeong. I was the one who wanted to do this. I don't deserve him"

"I heard everything because I just pretended to be asleep that time"I explained to her.

"So,you're telling me that you're remembered everything about that night?"

"Yeah,kinda. Some of it"

"So,do you remember that you kissed her that night?"

"I did what? Kiss?!"

"Poor my Yeseul"She rolled my eyes at me. I knew I'm a bad person. No need to remind me.

"Just forget about it"

"But are you sure that you don't want to make up with her?"

"I don't want to hurt her anymore. I knew she had been through a lot of things"

"God. What a good man are you? You literally let go her just because you didn't want to hurt her. Knowing that you still loved her? I'm going to cry"

"You're weird. I'm the one who should cry right now"I said as I looked at Yeseul's empty seat.

She suddenly whispered to me. "But you should tell her your secret at least. Mr. Star"

"Fuck"
_
Yeseul

I got mixed feelings right now. I missed Jay but in the same time I don't want to see him. My heart hurts whenever I think about him.

Was it the right decision? Am I going to regret it? Maybe. But he really deserves better.

"I'm going to get some snacks and watch Netflix"

I said as walked towards the convenience store.

"Yeseul?"

I turned around to see someone who called me.

It's Jonghyeong.

Why he has a lot of bruises and wounds on his face?

"Hi"I greeted him awkwardly.

"What are you doing here? You should probably at school right now"He said and looked at me confusedly.

"Well. Something happened and I needed to skip it today"

"Is it because of that video?"

I hesitated to nod but I did. "Yes"

"I'm sorry for Taehee's behalf"He apologized and bowed.

Why you did this to me?

"I'm sure Jay already scolded her and she's probably regretting what she did to you"

"I don't mind at all. It's not a big deal"

"And I'm sorry for what I did to you. You must be scared right? I'm sorry"He apologized again.

"So,you really had a fight with him?"

He nodded. "Jay is a man with words. What did you expect girl?"

I grabbed his arm. "Let's go"

"Where?"He asked panickedly.

"There"I pointed at the bench near the store.

"You need to treat your wounds or you will get infection"

"You're very kind princess"
___________________________________________

We are almost there! This book is going to end real soon. I'm not crying

So,I don't know which ending should I do? Sad or happy? JayYeseul endgame? But I smelled some angst. Hehehe.

Whatever,don't forget to vote and comment!