34

Taehee

Why this place is so boring. Why the hell I moved in to this country? If my parents didn't divorce and left me. I won't be here.

At least,they have a nice restaurant here. Their food are better than my mom.

I looked at a group of friends next to my table.

It would be nice if I have friends like them too.

I'm all alone since I was a kid but at least I have the twins. But,they're grownups now. They have their own paths now. But I'm still here stuck at the same place.

Everything was fine until the twins decided to move to South Korea and left me all alone.

I thought it would be hard if I being alone since I don't have anyone but no,it was fine. Maybe.

"Hey,I forgot to tell you. I have a video of Yeseul when you guys bullied her"

Yeseul? Is that the same Yeseul that I know?

I looked at the group of friends that sitting next to my table. They looked like a punk kids.

"Is that Jeon Yeseul? Is she already dead? I haven't seen her since she dropped out the school"

"I hope she's not dead yet. What if she dead because of us? Did we took too far?"

Is it okay to eavesdrop them? But I think they talked about the same Yeseul that I know.

"Look at her,she's so fat and ugly. I can't believe we attended the same school as her"

"Welcome,what do you want to order Miss?"

I looked at the cashier counter.

It's her. Jeon Yeseul.

"Can I get,one set of rose tteokboki?"She ordered.

She suddenly turned her head to the side and our eyes met.

"Taehee?"

I smiled at her. "H-hi Yeseul"

She walked towards me. "Can I sit here?"

I nodded. "Yes,sure"

"What are you doing here? Are you alone?"She asked.

"Just grab some lunch here and yes I'm all alone"

"Do you want me to company you?"

"Is it okay?"I hesitated to ask her.

"Of course"

The waiter suddenly came to our table and puts my food that I ordered earlier. "Here's your food. Thanks for waiting"

"Thank you"I said to the waiter.

I took a bite of my food. Delicious. I smiled.

"Why you smile like that? Is it really delicious?"She asked me.

I nodded.

She suddenly took a chopstick from the cutlery box.

"Eat well okay? You looked so skinny"She said and puts a side dish on my spoon.

My heart warmed. No one has ever done something like this to me.

"Thank you"

She poured water into my cup. "Eat slowly and don't forget to drink water or you might get choked"

The waiter came at us again. "Your tteokboki is here Miss. Thank you for waiting"

She nodded.

"You bought tteokboki?"

"Well,I wanted to eat it with Jay and Jonghyeong"She replied and smiled.

Fuck.

I clenched my fist.

"You can go now. Don't mind me. I can eat by myself"I said to her. I don't know why I'm angry right now.

"Why? I can accompany you. They can wait for me"

"It's okay,just go. Jay doesn't like soggy tteokboki"I faked smile at her.

She nodded. "True"

"But still,are you sure you are okay?"

"Yes,unnie. I'm okay"

After she left. I let out a big sigh.

I liked her but I didn't like her being with Jay.

She took away my twins and stole my man.

"Who is she? Why she sounded like Yeseul?"

"Right? I thought I was the only one who thinks about it"

"No way. Yeseul is ugly and fat. She's pretty and skinny"

"Agreed. Is she a model or something? I haven't seen someone that really pretty like her"

I hate being alone. I want them,I want my Jay back.

Fuck Yeseul. You're the one who started it first. Now, you need to face the consequences.

I stood up and walked to the table next to me.

"Hey,do you know Jeon Yeseul?"

_________________________________________

Hehe double update for today because I felt guilty for disappeared for too long.

Pls,ignore the grammatical errors and whatsoever. I have migraine rn and too lazy to proofread.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Have a nice day!