15

"I can't believe Jonghyeong forced me to send you home"Jay said as he slowly drives on the road.

"I'm so sorry. You can pull over and I will go back by myself. I will take bus"I said to him. Feeling guilty.

I should be glad to him because he already made a breakfast for me earlier and now he drives me to home.

"Shut up,we are already close to your place"He said as he pulled the steering wheel aggressively.

"Fine"

But sike,he won't send me home easily.

Now,we are at lake park near my house.

Sighed. I want to go home now. I feel so musty. Did he forget that I'm literally went out for a jog?

I felt something cold on my cheek. "AHH COLD!"

Jay chuckle at me. He put the cold cola can on my cheek.

"Drink it"He said ah throw the cola can at me.

"Yeah,thanks"

I peeked at him who sits next to me. He looks so pretty when he drink his cola. His side profile. God.

My heart suddenly beats faster.

"Uhm,Jay"I looked at him hesitantly.

He raised his left eyebrow. "What?"

"Thanks"

"For what?"

"For the other day. Jaehyuk"

I know I already thanked to him but I think it's still not enough. I should give him a proper thanks.

"Yeah,it's okay"

"But can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"How did you know about Jaehyuk's secret?"

"I said it already. It's not your business"Jay said coldly.

"It's all about me. So,it's my business"

"If you want to know so bad. Okay,I will tell"
_
That day

As Yeseul's figure slowly disappear from Jay's eyes. He looked at Jaehyuk who's ready to fight with him.

"I don't know who you are but are you sure you want to fight with me?"Jaehyuk said as he slowly tapped Jay's shoulder.

"What the hell?"Jay swept off his shoulder that had just been touched by Jaehyuk. Disgusting.

"I don't know you too but don't you ever get close with Yeseul"

"Ouch,but you're still a man too. You should help me dude"Jaehyuk said as he showed his phone screen at him.

Jay looking at the screen throughly.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

"Well,I loves to collect girls pictures. You know that kind of picture. I know you like it too because you're a man too. So,you better give her to me and I will give you my collection"Jaehyuk said and pulled out his hand to make a handshake with Jay

"Fuck you!" Jay said and he suddenly gave him a punch on his face.

"HEY,WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??!!"

"You asked me what is wrong with me? Ask yourself"Jay said as he kicked Jaehyuk's chest hardly.

"AAACKKK!"

Jay quickly got on top of him.

"I'm not a guy like you. You're piece of shit"Jay said and punched him several times until his mouth started to bleed.

Jaehyuk spitted the blood from his mouth. "Yo,chill"

"No,I can't"He replied and punched him again
_

"Wow,surely you got very mad that time"I said to him and took a sip of my cola.

"He's so disgusting. How can he did that to a girl?"

"Right? I'm glad that you're already taught him well"

"You should be more careful with a guy"He said and suddenly threw a stone at the lake.

He's so weird.

"Don't worry,I bring this everytime I go out!"I replied to him and showed him a tool that he gave me that day. The self defense tool.

"Good girl"He said and patted my head.

I can feel my cheeks started to heat up. Shit! Don't blushing Jeon Yeseul!

"Is it still hurt?"I asked him as I looked at his bruised knuckles.

"N-not anymore"He replied as he slowly rubbed his bruised knuckles.

"I'm so sorry. You got hurt because of me"Honestly,I felt guilty. He's always taking a good care of me but why I can't even help him? I'm such a burden.

"I'm sorry,I'm such a burden"

"No,you are not dumbo"

"Since I felt guilty. I will give you this"I slowly took out something from my pants pocket.

"HEREEE!"

I gave him my aid bandage that I always bring. Well,we never know if something will happen.

He took it and suddenly flicked my forehead.

"AUCH!!"

"Why???!"

"You want me to wear this?"He said as he looked at me confusedly.

"Yes? What's wrong?"

"It's pink. You want me to wear it? Too girly"He said and showed me his annoying face.

"Oh- Sorry,I forgot"

"Give me back. I will buy you a normal one and I will give you at school tomorrow"I said and tried to take the bandage back from him.

"Nah,it's okay. I will keep it and you need to keep your words. Buy it for me and give it to me at school tomorrow"He said and put the bandage in his pocket immediately.

"Uhm,okay"