33

Yeseul

"Jay,can you just stay still for a little bit?"I said to him while trying to make him stay still. This kid really test my patience.

"No. I told you,It just a scratch. I'm not a kid. I don't need to be treated"He replied and tried to get away from me.

"PARK JONGSEONG!"

"At least,let me put some septic cream on your wounds"I said to him while bringing the septic cream and walking towards him.

"Can you stop being a kid? It's not that hurt. You're grownup man already. I bet you ar-"

"Ahhhh!"

I accidentally fell and I realized I already sat on his lap.

Our eyes met. My eyes met his cold gazed.

"Bet what princess?"He asked and smirked at me. His arm holds my waist to make sure I won't fall again.

"I- Nevermind. Let me go!"I said and tried to get away from him.

"Stay still princess or I will kiss you"

I stopped from trying to get away from him immediately and looked at him into his eyes.

"Good girl"

I can feel my cheeks are burning.

"So,do you still wanted to treat my wounds?"

I nodded. "Ca-can I?"

"Sure. Anything you want"

I took the septic cream on the floor that I dropped earlier.

"I will put this on your wounds and don't move. I will fall if you move."

"But you can't move because I'm on your lap right now."I added and smirked.

"What do you mean I can't move? You're light as a feather. I can lift you up too"

"Shut up. I'm going to put it now"

I slowly put the cream on his wounds;his cheeks,nose bridge,his chin and forehead.

"Ouch! Slowly baby. It hurts"

"I told you,you need to play rugby like a normal person. Why did you played like you are going to war? Stop being too aggressive"

"But you liked it don't you?"He replied and smirked.

My heart thumped. I can feel my cheeks burning again.

Why this man knows everything single things about me?

"No. I mean yes but don't get yourself hurt okay?"I said and tried to look away. I can't see him at this point. I feel embarrassed.

His hand holds my chin. "Look at me princess"

"Wh-what?"

"You too. Don't starve yourself okay? You still looks good in your cheer uniform"His eyes softened when looking at me.

"If people don't see your beauty,you still have me. You're always beautiful to me"

"Jay"

"But I feel sorry for them because they're blind. My girl is so beautiful. So fucking beautiful"

I want to cry.

Is it true what he said that I'm beautiful?

I'm not even wearing any makeup today. I wear my ugly baggy clothes. I even wear my ugly big ass glasses too.

"I love you,Jay"

"I love you too,my Yeseul"

Our eyes met. I can see his cold eyes turn into lustful gaze. He tightened his arm around my waist. I sneaked my arms around his neck.

His brought his face closer to mine.

Are we about to kiss?

"Jay,I'm back. Where are you?"

Oh shit! Jonghyeong is back.

I quickly stood up from Jay's lap and walked away from Jay.

"Hi! Wel-welcome back,Jonghyeong!"I greeted him and smiled.

He looks surprised when he saw me but he smiled at me back immediately.

"Hi,Yeseul. You're here? What are you doing here?"

"Me and Jay had a practice at school earlier and I stopped by at your house because Jay hurted himself when he was in practice"I replied to him and pointed at Jay who still sitting on the couch.

"Where have you been? You disappeared a whole night"Jay asked Jonghyeong. His cold face showed.

Jonghyeong tried to look away from Jay like he just did something bad. "Well-"

"What?"Jay asked with his serious tones. When Jay used his serious tones,even me are scared of him.

"I went to my friend's house to do my school work"

"You should tell me at least. It's dangerous outside. You might get kidnapped or something."

"So-sorry"

"Have you eaten yet?"He asked Jonghyeong.

"No-not yet"

"Why you keep stuttering? You did something wrong don't you?"Jay asked and rose his left eyebrow.

"I-"

I looked at Jonghyeong's face. I could tell that he's scared right now.

"Jay,enough. At least he's back. Stop pressuring him"I said to Jay. I'm so scared with him being angry.

Jay sighed. "Whatever. At least you're still alive"

"Sorry for make you worried"He apologize.

"Go take a shower. I will cook something"Jay said and rolled his eyes.

Jonghyeong nodded and went to his room.

Wait,what's the mark on his neck?

Did he get into a fight or something?

I hope he's okay.
__________________________________________

Hi! Sorry for disappear for a long time. I'm so busy with my assignment and my new semester is going to start tomorrow.

Thanks for supporting this book!

I will try to update more often since this book is going to end soon!

Hehe,don't forget to vote and comment <3