8

"Good girl"

Did I hear it right? What did he just said?

I look at him hesitantly.

"Look? It's not that hard to eat right? If you enjoy your food,it won't make you fat"He said coldly.

"But I-"

"Eat more"He pushed the dumplings towards me.

I almost burst into tears. I don't know why.

I feel safe and comfortable when I eat with him. I don't need to pretend to be someone else when I'm with him.

I slowly enjoy my food. This is better than salad. This is better than healthy food that I always eat.

And it's better when I eat with him.

I can hear him giggle at me.

"Hey,why are you laughing at me?"I asked him and looked at him with both of my cheeks fully with food.

"You look like a chipmunk"He replied and laugh out loud.

This man...

I chewed my food quickly and swallow it.

"Don't laugh at me. It's rude"I said to him with annoying face.

"Such a weirdo"He replied plainly.

"Excuse me?"

"Finish it all and clean. Bye"He said and left me alone at the rooftop.

"Eh? Wait what??!"

I will take my words back. I hate him.
_

I hate today. So many things came up. Oh my god.

I'm so excited to come back to my house.

I want to sleep,I want to remove my makeup,I want to take off my contact lenses,I want to change to my comfort clothes.

God,I can't wait.

"Hey,Yeseul. Do you want to go to arcade with me?"Jaehyuk asked me and put his arm around my neck.

This bitch again. I hate him so much and this dude can't stop asking me out.

"Uhm,I think I want to go home today. I'm tired"I replied to him.

"Do you have a boyfriend already?"He asked and put his face close to me.

His mouth stinks. Ew. I knew he just finished smoking cigarettes.

"N-not yet"

"Then,just go out with me. Company me to go to arcade please"

I look at people around me. They suddenly pretend they didn't see me.

I know Jaehyuk is one of the bully in my school but please save me from him.

"Bu-but I don't want to"

"Wow,such a brave bitch. Where did you get it?"He asked with angry tone. I'm scared the way he speaks to me now. He suddenly tightened his arm around my neck.

I can't breathe

"Hey,Jeon Yeseul. What are you doing? I'm waiting for you for a fucking long time now"Jay said while sitting on his bike.

"Uhm,I-"

"Who the hell? Baby,you know him?"Jaehyuk looked at Jay and suddenly look at me back,

"Huh? I can explain"

"It's clearly she's not into you dude. Leave her alone"He said and looking at us coldly.

"Is it true?"Jaehyuk asked me with an angry face.

Please don't hit me. Please don't say anything.

Jay came towards us and took my hand. His muscular arm pulled me hard.

Suddenly, I'm at Jay's side.

He put his arm on my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

"This dumbo is mine. Stop disturb her"

"Jay. I-"

"You should know about signals. If someone don't gives you the same energy as yours then you should know why. You can't force them to be with you"He said and smirked.

Why they kept cutting me off?

"Or maybe you just dumb like her"He added and look at me while smirking.

What the heck?

"What the fuck? Do you want me to punch you in the face or something?"Jaehyuk said and showed him his veiny arms.

"Oh,do you want to?"Jay replied and smirked. He slowly clenching his fists.

I tapped his shoulder. "Jay,don't. I don't want you to get hurt"

"Huh? What's wrong with you? Shut the fuck up and go home"He replied and pushed me away.

"Run if you don't want to get a nightmare tonight"He added and gave me a cold glance.

I hate to see people having fights. So,I ran away.

I hope you are fine,Jay.