Loved - (Part 2)

"Y/n/n," A voice called to me, pulling me out of my sleep.

I ignored it, curling into a tighter ball and trying to fall back into a dreamless sleep. But now that I was awake my stomach was beginning to bother me again.

"Y/n," The voice called me again.

"Mgmph." I just groaned in response.

"Y/n? Can you open your eyes for me please?" I recognized the voice as Liam's.

Whimpering, I slowly opened my eyes allowing them to adjust to the light. When I was able to fully open my eyes I found my head still on Liam's lap and the other four boys crowded around me. What was going on?

"Hey there love, can we sit you up?" Louis spoke softly.

He moved to crouch down in front of my face brushing the hair out of my face. I looked straight into his eyes a look of desperation painted on my face. I was in pain. My stomach was killing me and the nausea was driving me mad.

Slowly Liam and Louis helped me to sit up and I turned to lea against my boyfriend while Louis moved to sit beside me on the couch. I buried my face into the crook of Liam's neck while he whispered words of comfort into my ear. All I had done for the pas two days was sleep, why was I so tired?

"There we go." Louis smiled.

"What's going on?" I mumbled against Liam's neck.

"Your fevers risen again babe. We just want to keep you awake for a while, okay?" Liam informed me.

A whimper was all I could respond with. Of course I felt so bad, my fever had risen. I was exhausted to say the least and I was feeling worse by the minute. Then the nausea became just too much.

"Li," I called out. 

Then they boy were struck with panic mode. Liam and Louis moved me to the edge of the couch, sitting up. Harry grabbed a bucket and passed it to Zayn and it was placed under my chin. Once the bucket was on my lap I began throwing up again.

When I was finally able to finish emptying my stomach I looked up and was met with Zayn crouching infront of me holding the bucket. He flashed me a sympathetic smile before Liam pulled me back into his side. 

Niall passed me a cold bottle of water and a damp cloth which he placed on my forehead. He opened the bottle and brought it to my lips and told me to take small sips.

I knew I wasn't supposed to be falling asleep again but I after throwing up for ten minuted straight I wanted to sleep. Closing my eyes, I began drifting off to sleep.

"Y/n, stay awake." Someone was calling to me.

I tried to stay awake but I was just too tired.

"Y/n/n,"

"Leave her, she's tired. We can wake her up later to have some soup."

"Good idea"

And with that I closed my eyes and let myself drift into a deep sleep.

----

Once more I was being woken up, but this time it was just Niall in the room. He smiled at me softly and placed a bowl down onto the coffee table in the middle of the lounge room. 

"Hey, Y/n/n." Niall whispered.

He helped me to sit before joining me on the couch and bringing me into his embrace. We sat there together for a while before he lent forward to grab the bowl that he brought with him.

"Harry made you some chicken noodle soup." Niall told me.

Niall picked up the spoon from the bowl before bringing a spoonful of the warm liquid to my mouth. He began trying to spoon feed me but I was quick to protest.

"I can feed myself Niall. I'm sick not dying!" I complained.

"I know. But you're still sick and its our turn to take car of you." Niall giggled before he continued to spoon feed me again. 

When the bowl was empty he left the lounge room and instead Liam walked in.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me gently.

Liam came to sit beside me and he fiddled with my hair. I placed my head against his broad shoulder and let out a sigh.

"Tired." I yawned, causing my boyfriend to chuckle.

"Can I go back to bed please?" I asked him.

"Upstairs?" He sounded a little unsure.

"Please. I can't sleep properly on the couch, besides I'm feeling better." I tried convincing him.

But Liam wasn't budging. He made a big fuss over me. He checked my temperature and made me take another dose of medicine before he finally decided that I was well enough to return upstairs to my room.

Once I was tucked back into my bed the boys suddenly appeared in the doorway. Liam turned to the four of them and began explaining his plan.

"I'm happy to leave her here but someone needs to be by her side at all times. The buckets next to her bed and there is a glass of water, the thermometer and medication on the bedside table. We need to check her temperature every hour and we need to keep an eye on her. Make sure she stays hydrated." He announced.

I giggled from beneath my blankets. I watched as Liam explained his plan to the boys and as they all nodded their heads yes in response. It was funny to see them so protective of me. But it wasn't something that I despised either.

"I'll take first watch." Harry offered and he sat in the chair that was in the corner of the room. 

I closed my eyes again and finally was able to sleep in the comfort of my own bed. The other boys left me sleep of this horrendous stomach bug and rest.