Charles Leclerc- Expecting

TW- miscarriage

"Lily, it's happening. It's really happening. I'm finally pregnant!" I yelled down the phone after finding out the best news of my life.

I've been married to Charles Leclerc for four years now. We've been trying to have a baby for the last two. I've had problems getting pregnant and the doctor told us it would be almost impossible. My best friend, Lily, is the one who has had to sit with me and wait for countless negative results while Charles has been at races. I love him but the bad news is 100x worse when I don't have him here with me.

Today is the first time Charles has been able to come with me to get a pregnancy test in a year. All of my at home tests come back positive but when we go to the doctors to find out I'm never actually pregnant.

We both got into his Ferrari to head to the OB office to find out if I'm actually pregnant. The last time he came with me I was actually pregnant, but I suffered a miscarraige a few weeks later. Maybe he is my lucky charm.

"I'm pregnant Charles, I'm actually pregnant!" I cried into Charles after hearing the incredible news.

"Yes you are y/n. We're finally going to get our family baby!"

I had to call Lily. She was the one who helped me through it so she had to be the first person I told my good news. I know that you're meant to wait a while before telling people in case anything happens to the baby. But i had to tell her, she went through my miscarriage before so she had to know my good news.

"Lily, it's happening. It's really happening. I'm finally pregnant!"