Max Verstappen- Best Friends Girl

My life is crazier than most. My parents have been working as part of the Red Bull F1 team for my entire life. My dad is an engineer and my mum works as part of the communications team. They've been travelling the world for my whole life. When I was a baby they took me to every race, but when I started school they would leave me with some friends. My mum is best friends with Sophie Verstappen. Max and I were born 3 weeks apart so I've grown up with him. When my parents were away I lived with him and his family. He is my best friend and my older brother.

When we were younger everyone thought Max and I would end up dating, but it's never been like that for us. I've been next to him through every girlfriend he's had. Most of them only want him for his money, but Kelly is different.

When Max started racing for Red Bull I joined the team at the same time. I'm training to be an engineer and now work with my dad on Max's car. Max has had quite a few girlfriends over the last few years and I've hated all of them. It's obvious to everyone else that they only want his money, but he couldn't see it. However Kelly is a whole different story! She has never accepted an expensive present from Max, never told him to stop talking to me and never done anything to hurt him.

Max has never been someone who wanted to settle down and have children, but he changed so much since he met Kelly and Penelope. He's the best step dad anyone could ask for, and it's so amazing to see him looking after Penelope.

I can't wait to get to know Kelly and Penelope more!

A/N- hi everyone, sorry this is a really short one. I've just finished my GCSE mocks so I'm quite tired but I still wanted to publish something.

This story was written for