Lewis Hamilton- I Promise

Why did he never pick up the phone when she needed him? Chloe had phoned her boyfriend 30 times and left 15 voicemails when she finally gave up. George! She'd phone George! He was physically incapable of ignoring his big sister.

George picked up the phone immediately.

"Where's Lewis?" Chloe yelled down the phone.

"Chlo, what's wrong? Has he done something? Are you alright?" He started to panic.

"Everything is fine, great even. He just didn't answer his phone. Can you go find him for me? Tell him to get to Mercedes hospitality. I'm 5 minutes from the track now.

As Chloe arrived at the Mercedes area she could see Lewis sprinting down the paddock. As soon as he got to her a relieved look fell across his face. God knows what George had told him.

They spent a few minutes talking and taking photos with fans before she dragged him away to his motor home.

"Is everything okay baby?" He asked her, with the same panicked look he had on a few minutes ago.

"Of course!" She said, trying to keep him calm. "I have a present for you." She said, handing him a small box.

As Lewis opened the box he pulled out one item at a time. He removed the first layer of tissue paper and pulled out a baby onesie with the Mercedes logos and branding on it. Next he pulled out a pair of baby sized racing boots. Chloe could see a tear form in his eye as he continued to open the present. The next item he pulled out was another onesie. Lewis read what it had written on the front, Baby Hamilton, due February 6th 2023. Lewis looked in shock as he removed the final piece of tissue paper, revealing a positive pregnancy test.

"Are you serious?!" He asked as more tears fell down his cheeks.

"Yeah!" She said as he pulled her into a hug.

They sat in silence for a few peaceful moments, hugging as they both cried. As soon as Lewis stopped crying he ran out into the garage, dragging Chloe behind him.

"I'm going to be a dad!" He yelled, making sure the whole team heard. Everyone cheered and congratulated them both.

"I'M GOING TO BE AN UNCLE!" George yelled as he ran into Lewis' garage. He pulled Chloe into a massive hug before congratulating Lewis.

They ended up telling all of their friends in the paddock later that evening. They were going to be the perfect little family. 

This story was written for 

A/N Hope everyone liked this one. Sorry its short again. I've got a few more weeks of exams, then I'll hopefully be posting a lot more. Please feel free to send me any requests you have and I will try and do them as soon as possible.