Lando Norris- Dream come true

I'm finally going to a race. I've waited my entire life to be able to go to an F1 race and today is finally the day. I have saved up for my entire life to be able to afford a ticket to go and watch the f1. Not only have I bought a ticket but I've managed to get a Mclaren VIP ticket so I get to spend the whole weekend in the Mclaren hospitality centre.

Lando Norris has been my favourite driver ever since he joined Mclaren and I have watched him race for years before that. Hopefully, I will finally get the chance to meet him today.

When I got to the track I had no idea where to go so I had to ask someone. I tapped someone on the back and it turned out to be Charlotte, Lando's communications manager. I told her who I was and she told me that she was heading to the Mclaren area anyway so she could bring me there herself.

As we were walking we started to talk. I told her a little bit about myself and we discussed how she got the position she was in now. It has always been my dream to work within F1. She told me that Mclaren were looking for someone to help her manage Lando's social media. That is my dream job so I told her I would send my CV to her as soon as I got to my hotel in the evening.

When we got to the hospitality centre she told me that she and Lando had some interviews they needed to go to, but once they'd finished they would both come and find me. I was going to meet Lando Norris!

When she disappeared I got myself some breakfast as it was still early. I had a look around the centre and started to talk to some of the people who work for Mclaren. Everyone there was so nice.

As I left the building I spotted Charles Leclerc and his girlfriend so I ran over to get a photo with them. They were both so nice. Charles had to run off to go and do some interviews but Charlotte didn't have anything to do so we both went into the Ferrari hospitality centre to talk. She was so nice and we ended up talking for about an hour.

I managed to get her phone number so we could continue to talk but I told her I needed to run off to meet Charlotte and Lando as I saw them walk past.

I managed to catch up with them just as they arrived at the Mclaren hospitality. Charlotte introduced me to Lando as his new social media manager and I was shocked.

"What... I've got the job? But you haven't even seen my CV" I stuttered, barely able to get out words.

"I had a look at your social media pages when I was waiting for Lando to finish his interviews. You are exactly who we need on the team, if you want the job?"

"Of course I do! You've just made my dreams come true Charlotte. Thank you!" I stuttered, trying to hold back my tears.

I hugged Charlotte tightly before realising that might not be appropriate so I let her go. She told me exactly what I would have to do for the job. I was going to be in charge of Lando's Instagram and Twitter pages. I would need to take photos of him to post, communicate with fans and make sure everything was up to date. This really was my dream. I got to travel the world, work for Mclaren as well as spend all my time with Lando and Charlotte. My life really couldn't get any better.