Carlos Sainz- Brother's best friend

"Aleah are you dressed?" Lando yelled up the stairs "Carlos is coming over!"

Lando Norris is my twin. I have a massive crush on one of his best friends, and ex- teammate, Carlos Sainz. The Silverstone race is in a few days so all of the drivers are in England. It's the first time that Carlos has been able to come to our house and Lando is very excited. We've decided to have a small party with all of our friends.

He's invited a bunch of the drivers. I told him the only way I'd let him have a party is if some of my friends could go as well. As Charles was going to be there I was obviously going to invite his girlfriend, and one of my best friends, Charlotte. I also invited Pierre's girlfriend Kat. I haven't actually met her yet but she seems nice. I've also invited a few friends who I've known for years.

Carlos was coming over a few hours before the party started because Lando was desperate to give him a tour of our house. We've got a big house about an hour away from the mclaren centre. Lando obviously earns a lot being a driver, but I also earn a fair amount. I am a junior engineer with mclaren. I currently only work in the factory but next year I'm going to be travelling the world with Lando and become a part of his team.

As soon as I heard the doorbell I ran out of my room, across the corridor and down the stairs. Stopping just before I came into Carlos' view.

"Hey Carlos!" I said calmly as he spotted me.

"Aleah! Hey! It's great to see you again" he said before Lando took him into the lounge.

"Carlos, can I get you something to drink before Lando bombards you with his craziness?" I ask, trying not to laugh at Lando. He was behaving like a small puppy.

"I think I'm good at the moment but I might have something later." He told me. Lando was desperate to start his tour. I decided I wanted to go on my racing sim for a bit while they were both busy doing that. I quickly snuck off and went upstairs.

It was about 20 minutes before I heard them both walking up the stairs. I had almost finished my race and was doing well so I hoped they wouldn't disturb me. At that moment I heard the door start to open.

"STOP! I yelled out before the door was fully open. Don't start talking! My race is almost over and I'm doing good so wait!" They both waited the last few minutes of my race. I could sense someone behind me and I knew it wasn't Lando so it must have been Carlos. I could feel his breath on my neck and it felt really nice. I rounded the final corner of the race and won the race. I quickly left the server and turned the sim off.

"Okay you can talk now." I told them, trying to not sound mean.

As I turned around I could see Carlos watching me. Had he been doing that the whole time? As he spotted me watching him he moved his focus to the sim instead.

Was he watching me?

"Okay boys, I've got to go get ready for everyone to arrive." I told them before quickly running to my room. It can't just be me who feels this way. When I got to my bedroom I shut the door and flopped down on my bed.

At 7pm I heard Lando start talking to someone else. They must have arrived. I quickly ran downstairs. I ran straight up to Charlotte and pulled her into a hug. It had been too long since I'd seen her last.

Once everyone had arrived, and we'd all had a few drinks, I decided we'd play truth or dare. We all sat around on the floor and started the game. However we had slightly different rules. You could do a dare, but if you choose truth you had to do a shot as well. We hoped it would make people choose dare more as the game went on.

After a few rounds we were all very drunk. Charles asked me truth or dare, I chose dare. The first dare of the game. Charles knew I had a crush on Carlos so I knew how this was about to go.

"Kiss the person you think is the hottest!" He told me.

"Urgh fine!" I said, definitely too drunk to know what I was doing. I got out of my seat and went over to Carlos. I leaned over and gave him a quick kiss, before going back to my seat. Lando looked slightly shocked, but he was also drunk so probably wouldn't remember this tomorrow.

Once I sat down I saw Carlos smirk at me. Maybe he wasn't as drunk as I thought. The game went on for another few rounds before we all got fed up with the game. Everyone started to find somewhere to sleep. It was too late to get a taxi to our house, and everyone was incredibly drunk. Lando stumbled to his room. Charles and Charlotte crashed in one of our spare rooms and Pierre and Kat were in the other. Everyone else found a sofa to sleep on. As I started to walk to my room I felt someone grab my hand, I turned around and it was Carlos.

"Hey gorgeous!" He said pulling me towards him.

"Hey" I said shyly. Without saying anything else I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards my bedroom.

The next morning I woke up fairly late. I felt something behind me, I turned around slowly and it was Carlos. He had been watching me sleep.

"Hey." I said softly. "How long have you been doing that?" I asked him.

"Oh I only woke up a few minutes ago." He told me. "You just looked so beautiful sleeping, I couldn't help myself!" He told me while looking directly into my eyes. I leaned into him and kissed him again. It was amazing!

"Carlos! Where are you?" I heard Lando yelling down the corridor.

"Crap, were about to get busted!" I panicked.

"Hey calm down!" He told me. "Lando knows I've got a crush on you!" Apparently Lando has always known that Carlos had a crush on me, and he quickly figured out I felt the same about Carlos. He had just decided to let us figure it out by ourselves.

"He's with me!" I yelled back, trying to see how my brother would react.

"OMG finally!" He yelled back. He sounded incredibly excited. "I'm making breakfast so get downstairs soon." He told us, before running downstairs to start cooking.

"I guess we need to start getting up then!" I said to Carlos. However before we got out of bed he pulled me into one more incredible kiss! I can't believe I'm dating my brothers best friend!