George Russell- Wrong Sister

"Crap" I yelled after looking at Instagram.

George Russell is dating my twin sister and me at the same time. He has been dating her for a few months but we've been friends for years. He started to date her to try and get over his feelings for me, but he didn't know I had feelings for him.

He keeps telling me that he's going to end things with her but never actually does. She has just announced their relationship on Instagram so now everyone knows about them, but George is about to break up with her.

George and I met at a Formula 2 race years ago and have been friends ever since. Then a few months ago I introduced him to my sister, Mia, and they started dating after a few weeks. I didn't understand why he wanted to date her but not me at first until he finally told me. He had feelings for me but didn't think I felt the same way, but he was wrong. After that we started dating, he never actually loved Mia.

I feel bad because she always tells me how great George is but she deserves this. Ever since I met George I have been telling her how I like him, but she went and took him anyway.

"George!" I heard a high pitched voice running towards us in the paddock. It was my sister. George and I had headed to the track a day before her for his interviews and she was meeting us on Friday.

"Hey Mia." I said to my twin after she finally let George go. He gave me a look, knowing exactly what I was thinking.

"What are you doing here Y/N?" She asked slyly, knowing full well that I was a journalist within F1.

"You know exactly what I'm doing here Mia. My job. Unlike some people who still live off our fathers money!" I don't like my family much. I loved my mum more than anything but she died when we were 12. After that my father became a drunk, but a rich drunk. And Mia became popular. We haven't really got on since then. Her friends used to bully me in school and she would let them. She has always got what she wanted, and stolen what was mine. I left home at 18 and got a job within F1. However Mia stayed living at home and got money from our father. She doesn't understand how the world works at all.

"Hey George, I've got to head off to do some interviews." I yelled to my secret boyfriend over the high pitched shriek of my sister.

"Okay Y/N, see ya later for my interview" He yelled back, winking at me when Mia turned to look at me.

"Do you HAVE to come back later Y/N?" My sister asked me, giving me a death glare.

"George and I are sharing a hotel room so yes I do. I'll see you later George." I said before turning and heading off, ignore Mia's pleas.

All of my interviews went great. I was doing an interview with Lando when George decided to join us. It was Friday so practice had just finished and he still had his race overalls on. There was a young driver in Lando's car which is why he could join me.

George had his overalls resting on his hips and a thin, skintight top on. He looked so hot and I couldn't help looking him up and down. He noticed and gave me another wink.

"Anyway Lando, I better leave you to prepare for Quali" I said to Lando before he left and it was just George and I.

"We need to tell Mia tonight George!" I complained. "I want you all to myself, not having to sneak around or hide this from our friends. We both headed to George's trailer before I started to kiss him. Just as I did Mia walked in and saw us.

"That's the wrong sister George!" She shrieked. She looked surprised but she knew that I had always had feelings for George so she must have expected this.

"It's not Mia. I've always had feelings for Y/N but I only told her once we started dating." He admitted. He knew it would be better coming from him than me. As George said that Mia tried to run at me to hit me, but George stopped her.

"Look Mia, I'm sorry that it turned out this way. But you have always known that Y/N liked me, and I never looked at you the same way as I look at her. I love Y/N and want to spend the rest of my life with her" George said softly, causing Mia to turn around and storm out.

"You meant what you said?" I asked, starting to tear up.

"Of course I did Y/N. I've loved you since the moment I met you. Now should we head back to the hotel." He asked, giving me a cheeky grin.

"Why not? We're free now George. It's just me and you, together forever" I told him, cuddling into him as we left his trailer.