Max Verstappen and Lewis Hamilton- He's her bodyguard

This is Amelia Hamilton

As soon as Amelia Hamilton entered the Silverstone paddock everyone was looking at her. No one knew who she was. She was wearing a Mercedes top and a number 44 hat, ripped jeans and black heeled boots. She could see everyone talking about her but it didn't bother her, she was used to it. The amount of times someone in public had asked her if she was dating Lewis was too many to count.

She headed down the paddock and bumped into Valtteri so she stopped to talk to him. They had met several times when Lewis had taken her to the factory with him. Her dream was to become an engineer in formula 1 so she never passed up an opportunity to see it in real life.

Amelia had grown up around cars because of both of her brothers. She had done quite a bit of racing as well, but always found the engineering more interesting than the racing itself. Amelia was 14 years younger than Lewis, so he had been racing her whole life.

She talked to Valtteri for twenty minutes before she kept on walking. All of the spectators were shocked as she walked straight into the Mercedes hospitality centre, no one in there even questioned who she was. Some of the other drivers immediately started talking about her as soon as she couldn't hear. Max, Lando, Charles, Pierre and George had all been watching her as she walked through the paddock.

"Who on earth was that!" Max started off with.

"I don't know but she looked incredible!" Lando stated, they were all shocked as they thought they knew most of the people who go to silverstone, especially the ones who go into Mercedes hospitality.

"We need to find out who she is!" Charles said. They were all single so they all thought they had a chance with her.

"So... who gets a chance to be with her?" George asked, but before anyone had a chance to answer Valtteri walked over to them.

"Don't even try guys. That's Lewis' sister. He's like her bodyguard around other guys. He'd never let you guys get anywhere near her!" Valtteri told them before walking off.

"I've never let Lewis stop me before, so why would I now. I need to find out more about that girl.!" Max said before they all headed off in different directions.

As Max was heading to an interview he bumped into Amelia.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there!" Amelia stumbled, she had accidentally walked into Max Verstappen.

"It's fine. I've never had someone quite this pretty walk into me." Max said and Amelia started to blush. "I don't think I've seen you around here before, are you here supporting anyone?" Max asked, pretending he didn't know who she was here for.

"Yeah, Lewis is my brother so I'm here supporting him. And my other brother Nick is driving in one of the support races." She told him. She already knew who Max was and has had a crush on him for years. That's the real reason why Lewis hadn't wanted her to go with him to races before, he knew all the drivers would want to talk to and date his sister and he was incredibly protective of her.

"Omg I'm so stupid. I forgot to tell you my name, I'm Amelia" She stumbled, worried what Max would be thinking about her.

"Well, Amelia, I've got an interview now so I've got to go. But can I get your number so I can find you later?" Max asked her, nervous she would reject him. She obviously said yes. Max ran off to his meeting but kept thinking about her the whole time.

"Why the hell were you talking to him!" Lewis moaned at his sister as he spotted Max walking off.

"Chill out Lewis, we were just talking." Amelia yelled back at Lewis. "You can't control who I talk to Lewis. I'm not a baby!" She continued to yell.

"Don't yell at me!" Lewis told her, slowly lowering his voice.

"You can't control my whole life, Lewis. I know Max is your rival but I like him, you know I've always liked him. You're not going to stop me from getting to know him!" She told her brother firmly before Nick walked over to them both after he heard the argument.

"What on earth is going on?" He asked them both, cross as they had made the entire paddock stop to hear their argument.

"Lewis is trying to stop me from talking to Max." She told her other brother. He had always been more reasonable than Lewis.

"Lewis, I've told you to stop doing this. She's 22 now. You can't control her whole life anymore!" He told Lewis.

"But I don't like Max. Couldn't it have been anyone else?" He moaned.

"You know she's had a crush on Max for years and now he likes her as well. Let her have this one." Nick told Lewis, causing him to be quiet.

As Amelia finished the conversation with her brother she stopped Max sat on a bench nearby.

"So you've had a crush on me for years have you?" Max asked jokingly.

"Max I can explain..." Amelia stuttered, worried Max would stop liking her.

"No, I think it's cute. You're big bad older brother stopped you from getting to prince charming, it's like all the fairy tales right?" Max joked.

"Omg phew. I thought you wouldn't like me anymore." Amelia sighed, relieved.

"Amelia Hamilton, do you want to go on a date with me tonight?" Max asked her.

"Of course I do!" She squealed. At that moment Lewis spotted them and stormed over, he had been talking to Nick inside the hospitality centre so hopefully he was still calm.

"Don't hurt her mate!" He warned Max. Lewis finally understood that it wasn't his place to stop his sister. He could be her bodyguard if Max does anything wrong, but until then he would be supportive of his little sister.

A/N- what do you think about these stories with actual characters instead of Y/N. I'm enjoying writing them and introducing more characters. I'm going to do a mix of both stories from now on.

Comment and vote on stories to tell me you enjoy them.

I will be following anyone who comments or votes on stories