Jenson Button- Big news

You and Jenson have known each other for ever and have recently got engaged. 

You walk in the kitchen to find him cooking you a meal like he always does before a big race.

Y/N- Hey babe, what you cooking for me tonight 

JB- Sweet and sour chicken of course. That is what we always have before the Silverstone race.

Y/N- I know but was just checking. I am going to go change as I just got back from work. Be back in 20 minutes for my favourite meal of the season.

JB- Got it. See you in a minute.

IN YOUR ROOM

You go up to your room to decide what to wear. It is a big decision to make as this is the first race you have been to in a while and you have a big surprise for him.

You eventually decide on a knee length purple dress covered in lace flowers (the one you were wearing when he proposed) You also stick on some black heels and the diamond necklace he got you for your birthday last year.

BACK DOWNSTAIRS IN THE KITCHEN 

JB- Oh baby, you look amazing. And you're wearing that dress.

Y/N- I knew you loved it so that's why I decided to wear it whilst I tell you this news.

JB- You're not ill are you.

Y/N- No baby I'm fine. But I want to tell you this... I have loved you with all my heart since I met you and I wanted to tell you that you are finally going to be a father.

JB- OMG are you serious. I'm going to be a father. I love you so much baby.

Y/N- I love you two.

THE NEXT DAY

It is the morning of the race. You both arrived extra early so you could think of the perfect way to surprise all of your friends at the race. In the end you decided to put a mini F1 car next to Jenson's car with a sign saying "Mini car for a mini Button.

The first person to arrive was Fernando who instantly new what it meant.

Fernando- Are you serious

Y/N- Yep, we are finally going to have a baby.

Fernando- I'm so happy for you both. I've seen how you hold Jack every time Suzie and Toto bring him. You are amazing with kids and now you will finally have one.

JB- I know. I still can't believe it. She told me last night and I already can't wait.

Y/N- I know babe but don't get to excited, we can celebrate with everyone after the race. Good luck both of you and see you later

Fernando- Thanks, see you later

JB- Bye, love you darling

Y/N- Bye boys.