Part 2: Chapter 46

⚠️⚠️⚠️ Explicit content up ahead. Enjoy 😉

I wrapped my legs around Cairo as I waited for him to make the next move. This all felt too surreal. Before today, Cairo was dead to me—having not talked to him or seen him in so long, I had eventually pushed all memories of him to the back of my mind. But now that we've been in the same proximity all night, and that we've somewhat talked about what happened, old feelings have started to resurface. Call it infatuation, or maybe I'm just horny. Either way, I was more than willing to let him have his way with me. And this doesn't mean that I forgive him or that I expect anything from him. I just want for Cairo to fuck me, and I will take advantage of the situation one way or another.

I closed my eyes and tilted my chin up, pressing my head into the bed as Cairo entered me. I was so wet that he slipped in with ease, but the deeper he went, the more he stretched my walls. I clenched around him hella hard as it almost felt uncomfortable. I tugged on the sheets when he pulled out, and I winced when he pushed back in, filling me in one thrust. At the last second, I reached my hand out to stop Cairo from going balls deep.

"Shit," I cursed. He removed my hand and closed the small distance. He then leaned down, placing most of his weight on me, and proceeded to wait until I could adjust. My pussy throbbed as it tried to accommodate to Cairo's size. It was practically begging for me to get rid of the tension.

"Relax," he said kissing my neck. I was thankful for his patience. I mean, I definitely wasn't trying to torture him, but I sure as hell wasn't making it easy on him either. It's just been awhile since I had anything up in there.

"Okay," I said. He then hiked my legs up before distributing his weight back onto his hands. I bit my lip as he slowly pulled out. My back arched and I let out a breathless moan when he surged forward, catching me off guard. With my mouth slightly agape, he placed a kiss to my lips.

"You good?" He asked. I nodded before speaking up.

"Yes, keep going."

And that he did.

Cairo fucked me slow and hard. It was as if we were long lost forbidden lovers. His stamina was amazing, and he made me cum twice during missionary. It wasn't until I climbed on top that I was able to take back some control. I was beyond sore to the point where any stimulation made my pussy even more sensitive. The overstimulation made me want to run, but instead of running, I rode Cairo's dick like my life depended on it. My only goal now was to make him cum.

I leaned forward on my forearms and bounced my ass up and down as I controlled the speed and depth of penetration. I glanced back at Cairo and his gaze was focused solely on where we were connected. He smacked my ass, and I moaned as he massaged the pain away.

"Oh my god," I whined. I was too close to coming yet again so I stopped and slowly turned around to face him. I repositioned myself on my feet for more leverage and recoil. I then opened my legs wide so that he could see everything. Let's see how long I can keep this up.

I locked eyes with Cairo and blushed. I then looked down at his lips before looking away completely. Before I could even get my rhythm, he grabbed my hips and pulled me to him, which caused me to fall forward on his chest. I smacked my teeth. He just won't let me have my moment.

Cairo said nothing and slowly thrusted up in me. I tried sitting up, but he locked one of his arms around my waist to keep me from moving.