Part 1: Chapter 8

The morning went without a hitch. My mom was still sleep when I left and Kennedy was nowhere to be found.

My first two classes were slow. All we did was take notes the entire time. My hand was lowkey cramping. I went to lunch and grabbed a water and a hotdog before paying for them.

"Why do you never eat much?" Briana asked. I looked down at her tray and she had hella stuff. To be honest, I can't really stomach much. Since my mom forbids me from eating at home, I usually just eat when I can. Whether that be on break at work or during lunch at school. Even then, I don't eat much. I'm so used to eating small amounts of food that if I tried to overeat, I would get sick. I know that's not healthy but that's just how it is.

"I just don't be hungry," I shrugged my shoulders.

Briana looked a little confused, but I ignored her. Soon, we started talking about other stuff and she forgot all about my lack of food.

"You know Cairo keeps lookin at you."

"Yea I know." Cairo has been watching me since I stepped foot in the cafeteria.

"He might be wondering if he can come over and apologize," she said.

I was confused. "Why would he apologize? He did nothing wrong."

"Tell that to him."

"What?" I looked up right as I felt Cairo take the seat next to me. The first thing I thought was 'where is Kennedy.' The last thing I needed was for her to see me and Cairo talking, and so close at that. He literally turned his whole body to face me. Now I have his knee pressed up against my thigh and the other at my back. I was basically in between his legs. 

I just kept my body straight so it wouldn't seem awkward. Briana, who was across from me, turned around in her seat to face the opposite direction.

"Why you run off on a nigga like that?" He asked referring to Saturday night.

"What I do?" There he goes again, going out of his way to talk to me. I don't get it.

"Did I overstep?" He asked leaning closer.

"You should worry about the many females you be entertaining," I whispered. He smacked his teeth.

"Ion got females. If you talkin about that girl-"

"It's none of my business," I said interrupting him.

"Nah, you said I got females so lemme explain it to you." I slightly turned my head to look at him.

"All I'm sayin is that I don't need no one coming up to me talking about, stay away from Cairo." I said.

"Why? Somebody said something to you?" He asked confused.

"No that's not what I meant. It's just that I don't care for unwanted attention." There was already people staring at us and I just knew this would somehow get back to Kennedy.

"I just don't think it's a good idea for you to be speaking to me." He smacked his teeth again, but hella loud this time.

"Ain't nobody run me." I could tell my words were making him feel some type of way.

"I didn't say they did."

"You acting all stuck up and shit like a nigga can't talk to you."

"Cairo I-"

"Nah. I got the message loud and clear," he said getting up from his seat and walking away. I mentally slapped myself, but it's for the best. Even if he is just tryna be nice, there's always a motive. I refuse to get caught up.

"He just mad you basically turned him down," Briana said turning back around to face me. I just nodded my head.

.....

I tried to hold in my moans as D ate me out like his life depended on it. We were friends before anything, and I liked that he knew not to do too much. He ain't ever tried to put his dick in me cuz he knows that if I wanted it, I would let him know.

I focused on the feeling of him licking and slurping up all of my juices. I shivered at the thought of how erotic it must look with him deep between my legs.

"I'm about to cum," my back arched off the bed and I cried out as he circled my clit a few good times. I know Dashawn is much older than me, but we have a mutual agreement. I don't go around running my mouth to anyone. What we do stays between us and as far as I'm concerned, we just friends. Nothing more nothing less. We don't even kiss because it's not like that at all. I don't sleep around and D knows that. But I'm also not gone turn down some good head either, especially if he's offering.

I heard my phone ring from across the room. D got up to go get it.

"Some shorty named Briana." I jumped up so fast. He threw me my phone and I answered it. He already knew to be quiet.

"I hope you ain't flake on me!" Briana yelled into my ear.

"No, I'm coming." Dashawn licked his lips while staring at me.

"You need me to pick you up?"

"Nope. Be there in a few." I hung up after that.

"You need a ride?" He asked lighting a blunt.

"Of course," I smiled.