A Lovely Birthday Pt 1

(Vincent's POV)

"Today is the day", I told myself nervously. I looked next to me and saw my precious Scotty was still asleep. "I promise I'll make this day extra special for you" I whispered to him and kissed his cheek lightly. I got up and put on a shirt, then walked to the kitchen to make breakfast. I made Scott's favorite, pancakes with eggs and bacon. I served the food on to the plates and put the plates on a tray to carry to our room. After that I carefully carried the food trying not to wobble the tray so much.

(Scott's POV)
I woke up and yawned as I was still a bit sleepy. I saw Vincent entering the room with a tray of plates filled with my favorite food for him and I to share. "Smells delicious", I said sitting up on our bed. "Well I made sure I made it with lots of love just for you~" Vincent smirked. He then carefully sat down in bed next to me and kissed my lips "Happy Birthday, love~".
"Thank you Vinny", I smiled at him. We both started eating and watched a movie enjoying our food.

(3rd POV)
After Scott and Vincent were done eating, Vincent took the tray and plates to wash them. He came back to Scott and cuddled a bit saying cute things to him. "Scottie I need you to dress up, we're going somewhere special just the two of us", Vincent said holding Scott's hands. "Okay give me 30 minutes", Scott says kissing Vincent's cheek as he starts to get up from the bed. Both took a moment to dress nicely for eachother and have a nice long day together.

(Scott's POV)
I knocked on the bathroom door in which Vincent was getting ready in, "Hey Vinny, I'm ready!". "Just got moment!" Vincent said. I wondered why he was taking a while but I ended up opening the door. "Impatient aren't we?~" Vincent smirked at me. As I stared at him blushing, he only had his pants on and was doing his hair. "Do you need help tying your hair?" I asked still blushing noticing he was shirtless. "Ugh, yes please. Out of all the days, today is the day it decides to be difficult on me" Vincent rolled his eyes. I slowly brushed his hair feeling how soft and silky it was. "I don't think I've ever felt his hair before,wow it's so soft" I thought to myself. I tied his hair but Vincent told me to add his bow. "Why the bow all of a sudden? You usually just where a hair tie these days" I chuckled. "I want my Scottie's birthday to be special so therefore I have to look special for him" Vincent said with puppy eyes. "But you already are special to me!" I hugged him tightly trying not to mess up his hair.

(Vincent's POV)
I hugged Scott back and smiled at him. "Let me just put on my shirt and then we can go out!" I said as I saw Scottie blush noticing again."Or..we can do something else~" I licked Scott's neck and felt him get hot. "N-no I think this date will do just fine fine today!" Scott said covering his face. I laughed a bit as I started putting my black flannel shirt. "Okay done, ready to go love?" I asked Scott. "Yup!" Scott smiled. I grabbed Scott's hand and lead him out the house. I then opened the door of my car before I got in the driver's seat.

*Time Skip*

(3rd POV)
Vincent blindfolded Scott knowing he would love the place he chose for a date. He parked the car near a forest which he was going to. He held Scott's hand tightly leading him to the picnic he set up. "Stand here and don't open your eyes until I say so~" Vincent told Scott. "Okay" Scott said excited to see what Vincent has planned for him. "Okay you can open them now~". Scott opened his eyes widely, amazed at the view. Candles lit around a picnic blanket with food and drinks and lights hanging from tree branches. Vincent sitting down on the picnic blanket, patted a seat next to him signaling Scott to come sit next to him. Scott walked carefully trying not to step on anything that Vincent has set up for him. He then sat next to him and hugged him. "So how do you like it?" Vincent asked a bit nervous. "Vincent...This is amazing!!! I love this so much, I love you..." Scott blushed and looked away. Vincent grabbed his face carefully and leaned in to kiss him. Scott then gave in and kissed his lips deeply. "I love you too Scottie~" Vincent said then continued to kiss him. They stared at eachother in awe and softly smiling.

*A few mins later*

(Still 3rd POV)
Vincent had been planning this romantic picnic date for a while now and it was definitely worth it. Both started eating and talking about fun things or romantic things.

"So why did you choose this place?" Scott asked.

"Well I know you like this type of stuff so I just had to create something that was unique to you and make it special for you" Vincent smiled.

"You know me so well, I wouldn't even be surprised if you knew most things that I don't even know about myself" Scott laughed a bit.

"I know everything about you darling and the only reason is because I'm just really obsessed with you and you only~" Vincent smirked.

Scott hugged him tightly and both continued to enjoy their picnic birthday date.

(A/N: Yoooo guess who's back after disappearing for centuries :') you could just say I took a mini break, I have lots of great ideas but times have changed now so I will only be updating whenever I have time! :) And thank you all for being patient!)