The Dark Secret

(Vincent's POV)

I hesitantly looked over to Scott while he looked at me. We both stared in silence for a moment. 

"I have something I have been wanting to tell you for a long time but...I wasn't so sure if I should tell you because you might run away from me..." I said sadly.

"It's okay, I promise I won't run" Scott looked at him worriedly.

"Th-those dreams you been having..they were probably trying to warn you about me.." I said looking down.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked confused.

"Remember when you told me that...I killed 5 children in your dream...?" I said with watery eyes.

"y-yes..?" Scott said shaken up.

"I-I-...I did actually...kill them..." I said with tears running down my eyes.

I saw Scott covering his mouth in shock and frozen looking at me with wide eyes.

"You can run away..I know you probably think I'm a monster...You probably are saying I deserve to die and to be honest..I do deserve every punishment there is in existence.." I said still tearing up. 

"Vincent..?" Scott said quietly.

I looked at Scott disappointed.

"W-when was this?" Scott asked.

"It was 30 years ago...newspapers spread the word once they immediately found the kids in the backstage and all I remember was being sent to jail for the rest of my life..I was going to be executed on my last day but I..escaped and changed my identity...my name before was William but I changed it to Vincent so no one would find me.." I said hesitantly.

"..why did you kill the kids?" Scott said not knowing how to feel what I just confessed.

"I hated children back then..I was frustrated at that time..you know? with my money problems and house..? I wanted to relieve myself but it just didn't work with anything and so that day when I killed them I was really pissed at the kids so I dressed in a bunny suit and lead them to the backstage room and..you already know what happens next..." I said looking at my hands.

Scott put a hand on my shoulder, "It's okay..what you did with those children..you already know it was a bad thing to do..I c-can't judge how you were in the past. I'm just glad you got through your difficult times..I still want to be with you, I don't care if you were a murderer in the past but I know you really felt guilty afterward not knowing what to do"

I smiled a bit weakly at him, my hands were shaky and sweaty with all of this that I just confessed to him. 

"...Thank you..for everything.." I laid my head on Scott's lap and as he stroked my hair, I slowly fell asleep.

(Scott's POV)

"I can believe he just confessed all that to me," I thought, still in shock.

I looked down at vincent as his precious eyes were closed and were sleeping steadily. 

"Well he has changed so I'll just continue to give him a chance to enjoy his new life, the same as always," I said smiling softly at him.

"Goodnight Vinny, rest well", I said whispering, kissing his forehead and slowly drowsing to sleep with him.

(A/N: Yo another chapter my dudes! More chapters to come later on!!!)