A Lovely Birthday Pt. 2

(Vincent's POV) 

As I was staring into Scott's eyes, I just remembered that I was here to propose to him! I shook my head a bit nervous about it. "Are you okay Vinny?", asked Scott who looks a tad bit worried. "Yea...I'm okay", I said smiling softly trying not to alert Scott. I went through one of the pockets in my pants making sure the ring box was there. It was almost sunset so I had to propose before it was too late. "Oh boy..here goes nothing," I thought to myself. I stood up and Scott looked at me confused. "Scottie, I wanted to make this birthday very extra special for you. The day I met you, I knew you were the one for me. Our appearances might not be normal like other people but who cares, right? I love you so much a-and..." I kneeled down on one knee taking out the box that had the ring and opened it. Scott gasped. "Will you marry me?" I looked into Scott's eyes confidently trying not to look away. "No...Just kidding! OF COURSE, YOU DUMMY!!!" Scott laughed and ran to me and kissed me. I  put the ring he had bought a while ago onto his finger. "Phew, glad buying this ring was worth it and also YOU SCARED ME FOR A BIT THERE!!!" Vincent whined. "I thought you actually rejected me". "Why would I? I literally have lived with you for a while now and I did end up liking you to date so why not say yes to a proposal?" Scott laughed.

(Scott's POV)

I was still laughing at the fact that he thought I actually was rejecting him. Before I knew it a pair of lips were glued to mine. I held Vincent's face closely as I told him "I love you" in-between kisses. "He's a really great kisser," I thought to myself. "I love you too Scottie," Vincent told me with a grin on his face. We kept kissing and doing lovey-dovey stuff until the sun had set. 

(3rd POV) 

Scott helped Vincent pack up and throw away pieces of trash that were around their special picnic area. They then went to the car and put the rest of the items in the trunk. "Before we leave, I want to show you one more thing," Vincent said holding Scott's hands gently. "I wonder what it could be," Scott said making a thinking gesture. Vincent drove a bit deeper into the forest going upward to a mountain's cliff. Vincent opened the car's door for Scott like the gentleman he was. He then lead him carefully to the edge of the cliff and both sat down. "Welcome to my uh...you could say alone spot", Vincent looked at Scott. Scott looked at the beautiful starry view in amazement, "It's beautiful..but why alone spot?". "Before I met you, I always used to come here just to destress myself and whatnot. Believe It or not, I was almost in the same situation as you. I was troubled with the little money I used to have...I almost lost my house but luckily the day I was most troubled, the boss gave me a raise." Vincent sighed and looked a bit sad, "But now I won't need to call this place my alone place because I can share it with you", he looked at Scott. Scott smiled softly and squeezed his hands for a few seconds, "It's okay because we're both safe together now no matter what". Scott and Vincent spent a while looking at the great wonderful view they had upon their faces. Both kept not an awkward silence but just the type of silence that was soothing to them. 

*Time Skip*

It was midnight already so they decided to drive home carefully. Both Vincent and Scott had an amazing day especially Scott since it was his birthday. "Hey, we're here," Vincent said. "...". "Scott?", Vincent looked across when he had parked the car to his house and there Scott was, sleeping soundly as ever. Vincent smiled to himself and opened Scott's side of the car door, picked him up, and carried him into the house. "...Vinny? Where are we..?" Scott said drowsily. "Sh, sh, shhh..go back to sleep hun were back home" Vincent kissed his forehead before laying him onto the bed and covering him up. Scott didn't answer after that and just knocked out back to sleep. Vincent laid by his side wrapping an arm around his waist and pulling him closer to him. Scott snuggled up to the crook of his neck keeping warm. Vincent slowly went to sleep and with that their special day ended both being happy.

(I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! More parts coming soon! :D )