Nightmares

(3rd POV)
Scott was sleeping in his room but he was dreaming of something he never expected or experienced.

(Scott's POV)

(In his dream)
As I walk I kept hearing someone laughing maniacally and screaming. I kept walking closer to the laughter and screams but I heard something else too...Did I hear splattering? I was so curious that I walked closer and closer to the sounds. This time I heard the laughter clearly. I saw a room where the noise was coming from...it was backstage. I opened the door backstage and...I couldn't believe my eyes... They were the five missing kids. I saw blood everywhere and organs spread across the floor. I looked back up straight to see the man who killed them. He looked at me. I noticed he had the same features as Vincent...

"Hello there, would you like to join the fun?"The purple man laughed.

I widened my eyes."He sounds like Vincent?!"I thought."B-but what if it is?"

I decided to run. I ran into the office and closed both doors. (A/N Do you know what fnaf I used 😏?)I took a long deep breath before grabbing the tablet and checking the cameras.I saw him on the stage but I think he notice me because he was looking at the camera.

"Oh no!"I said to myself as I saw him disappear from the camera.But then he was really easy to find because he had the same glowy smile as Vincent.I heard a knock through the right window.I got up from my chair and pressed the flashlight button and there he was.

I got the chance to look at his uniform. He had the same purple shirt, black pants, shoes, and a golden badge..." but isn't Vincent the only one who has that badge...?...unless that is Vincent!" I had a worried look because the battery was almost over. Vincent just kept smiling at him through the window.
"10%"
"9%"
"8%"
"6%"
"5%"
"No no no no..."I said to myself. "This can't be happing right now!"I was worried so much I didn't notice the power went off.

"1%"
"0%"
That moment I knew I was gone for good. I heard footsteps get closer to me.

"I asked you a question, but you ignored me! I hate it when people ignore my questions!"Vincent raised a knife at me.

"No! Please, don't do this Vincent!!!"I had watery eyes and begged him for mercy.

He raised the knife at me and plunged it into my stomach.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

(Dream is over)

(Still Scott's POV)
I woke up to me screaming loudly. I was breathing so fast I could hear my heartbeat.

(Vincent's POV)

I heard screams so I decided to check up on Scott. I saw  he was screaming so I ran up to him quickly and hugged him tightly.

"Hey,you okay? I heard you scream."

"Yea...yea I'm fine..."

"You sure?"

"Yes"

"Alright,if you say so...."

"..."

"Uh...I know this may sound weird but...um do you want to sleep with me...? I said rubbing the back of my head,yawning.

Mmm...sure,why not? Scott replied rubbing his eyes.

I decided to carry Scott to the room bridal-style. Scott was too tired to be surprised so he fell asleep in my arms.
I layed him on my bed and we both went to sleep waiting for the next day.I had some random thoughts before I went to sleep but one caught my attention. If I should confess to Scott that I like him?"Maybe I should"I thought to myself. After that, I went to sleep.

(Hey guys!!! I finally finished another chapter! Well see ya guys in the next chapter!)