Nicknames

(Scott's POV)

"DAMMIT!"I thought in my head, "I knew I forgot my towel but how am I gonna get it?...unless....NO THATS JUST PLAIN DUMB!!!" I felt my face get hot so I instantly knew I was blushing fifty shades of red. "Well there no choice so I'll have to ask Vincent..."

I opened the door a little bit and looked through the crack. "Well...here goes nothing"I sighed.

"Vincent!"

"Yea? Do you need something?I heard Vincent walking towards the bathroom.

"Uh..yea I need a towel...?please.

"Oh okay,be there in a sec"I heard him reply.

I sighed in relief.I heard Vincent walk towards the bathroom again.

"Here you go."He said smiling.

"Th-thanks"I said looking down so he won't see my red face.

I closed the door and wrapped the towel around myself.My heart beat was back to normal.I quickly ran to my room so Vincent wouldn't see me again.After that I got in my Pajamas and went to sleep.

*Few months later*
(3rd POV)

Scott had woken up early to make breakfast for himself and Vincent.Vincent had woken up a little later after he smelled to food.He walked down stairs with his pjs on but he had no shirt.Scott hasn't noticed him yet because he was humming quietly to himself while cooking.

"Morning"Vincent said with lazy eyes.

Scott turned around to tell him good morning to but what stopped him was that he saw that Vincent was shirtless,had lazy eyes,and his hair was all messy.Scott was attracted to him.

"M-morning Vincent..." Scott said blushing towards him.

"Are you okay?Scott,your head is hot!"Vincent said while feeling his fore head with the back of his hand.

Scott was extremely more red.Vincent immediately saw him even more red so he decided to carry Scott to the couch and cover him up with a blanket.Scott covered his face with the blanket and turned around so Vincent could be facing his back.

"Here Scotty"Vincent said handing him an ice pack.

"Scotty?...where'd that come from?"

"Well you've been staying here for a while so why not give you a nickname?"Vincent laughed awkwardly.

"Well alright"Scott smiled at him"why don't I give you one too?

"Alright,I want to see what you come up with anyways"

"Um.... how about...Vince?"

"Sounds good to me!"Vincent grinned at him.

"Vince it is then!"Scott grinned too.

(A/N welp I guess u can call this chapter their normal day....welp bye guys I'll update tomorrow!!!)