The Nightmare Returns

(3rd POV)

As Scott slept profoundly, his dreams were very pleasant and full of happiness until...

(Scotts POV in Dream)

"Vincent look at that cute plush! Let's go win it!", I said excitedly tugging on his arm like a little kid.

"Of course, love, you're acting like a little kid" Vincent chuckled.

"Well I mean we are at Freddy's so I can let my inner kid out", I laughed.

Vinny and I went to the huge claw machine in the arcade room and took turns trying to win a huge teddy bear. "Dammit! So close yet so far!!!" I said smacking the buttons angrily. 

"Don't worry hun I got this" Vincent grinned. He pushed another token into the claw machine. Slowly and carefully he made sure that the claw was at the right angle to pick up the bear. *Click* the claw decreased going down picking up the bear. I gasped and crossed my fingers that the claw would keep holding it going across into the prize hole. The bear was dropped into the prize hole! I jumped and hugged Vincent tightly saying, "THANK YOU VINNY!!! YOUR AMAZING!!!". Vincent smirked and picked up the giant teddy bear. I took my hands out to receive my huge teddy bear and I was really excited until...

I saw Vincent taking out a knife and cutting the bear open. I covered my mouth with my hands in shock and panic. As I looked at vincent slitting the bear open, I saw blood and guts spilling out of the bear.

"Your next~" Vincent pointed at me with the knife.

"N-no!..This can't be! Please, Vinny, it's me! Scott!" I yelled out with watery backing up slowly

"Oh Scottie~ I know it's you but you see, I love you too much that I just want to put you inside something that way we can both be together forever" Vincent grinned insanely walking towards me.

"I-inside of w-what?" I asked still backing up slowly.

Vincent stopped and pointed at something. I turned to see what he was pointing at and it was...the animatronics...

I grabbed my chest tightly as I was breathing harder and panicking more.

"What's wrong? Don't you want to be with me forever?" Vincent pouted.

"N-no it's just t-that-" I cut myself off and ran into the dining rooms going left and right trying to escape him. Everything was going darker and darker till it was pitch black. I could not see anything, I kept walking until I heard a door creak closed behind me. I didn't have a flashlight or my phone to see where I was. All I could see was a big flashy smile in front of my only exit.

"Well, well, well, trying to run away from your..husband?" Vincent said grabbing one of my hands that had the ring he had proposed to me with.

"Why are you doing this?! Please stop!" I cried out loud.

"I just want to stick around with you forever just like them..." Vincent laughed evilly.

The lights flickered on and off, on and off. I could see a bit better but I still panicked looking around for a way to escape.

"Oh there's no escape darling~ Look over there, that's what I want to do to you!" Vincent grinned widely than normal.

He grabbed my head and turned it and there they were...the five missing children. All were stuffed in an animatronic suit. Not just any old animatronic suits but the ones that are used to entertain the kids on stage. "Freddy...Bonnie..Chica...Foxy...and another one sitting in the corner alone separated from the rest...Which animatronic is that..?" I stared afraid to move an inch and my life running through my eyes. 

"I see you are staring at my special.. you could say..prize. That right there is Golden Freddy, I've been around this pizzeria longer than I could remember" Vincent looked at me.

The kids I saw were dismantled and looked like they suffered a horrible death.

"I-its them..Y-you Killed them!!! You Monster!" I tried to fight him but he held my hands tightly blocking the punch.

"And so what if I did? I hated children so it doesn't matter what you think, you're mine and that's not ever-changing just like how I kept these kids to myself to kill and have fun with.", Vincent stared angrily at me.

Vincent then took out his knife and traced it down my throat holding me tightly making sure I don't escape from him. "You'll be happy after living with me forever! You just need to trust the process my love~".

"N-no! Please no! Anything but this!!! NOOOO-" I felt the knife pierce through my stomach and heard vincent laughing as I fade away feeling my body drop to the tiled floor.

*Scott Wakes Up*

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!" I screamed as my heart was beating fast.

"Scott? Scott!!! SCOTT!", I felt someone shaking me and I turned around and screamed but stopped shortly after.

"What's Wrong Scotty? Did you have a bad dream?" Vincent asked me worried.

I sighed, "yes..it was almost like it was connected to another dream I had a while ago when we were friends.."

"Do you want to talk about it?" Vincent looked at me.

"S-sure.." I said with a shaky voice.

I sat up in bed and took a deep breath before speaking. I looked at Vincent seeing his face In my nightmare scared me a lot.

(3rd POV)

"Okay I'll just start from the first dream I had so it makes sense, is that okay?" Scott asked.

Vincent kept quiet and nodded. "So when I was still getting comfortable living with you it was really the first nightmare I ever had so I didn't know how to feel about it...I dreamt that I was wandering around the pizzeria in my night shift keeping track and making sure any animatronics didn't move. I kept hearing weird laughs almost like they were insane and that's when I slowly started to panic and then all I saw was a man with a purple uniform shirt, black pants, and black shoes. He also had a golden badge and he...sounded like you..." Scott said sadly. Vincent was deep in thought after he heard what Scott has said. He was worried about what Scott would think of him if he told him his background. "Would he still run? I don't want that to happen..I don't want to be abandoned again just when I found happiness" Vincent thought to himself worriedly. Scott continued his dream, "This second dream was much more different..We were having a nice fun little date until..you in my dream decided to try and..k-kill me.." Scott said tearing up. "You then chased me around the pizzeria and the lights went pitch black a-and you trapped me in a room and y-you showed me the f-five missing c-children and after that you..killed me...all I heard was you laughing before I faded away dropping dead onto the ground..". Vincent was really worried and decided to wipe Scott's tears away. 

"I think I should tell him the truth before anything goes worse," Vincent thought to himself.

"Scott..I-I think we should talk, I have something I want to tell you.." 

(N/A: Cliff hangerrrrr!!! DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNN! I think this is all the writing I'll be doing today! I might update tomorrow but I hope you all have fun reading these new 3 chapters! :D)