Office Hangout Gone Wrong

(Scott's POV)

I woke up to an alarm sounding off. It was 11:30 pm.

"Oh shoot! Vincent wake up were running late for work!", I said shaking him gently.

I heard Vincent groan and shuffle getting out of bed. I ran downstairs to make a toast to go for me and Vincent while he got dressed. After I put in the slices of bread in the toaster I ran quickly to our room to get dressed. I looked at my phone mask hesitating if I should take it or not.

"It's fine don't take it, it'll just be us in the night shift", Vincent hugged me from behind as I felt a blush appear on my face. I nodded and heard a ding. "The toasts are ready!" I said as I ran to the kitchen quickly getting them out. I check the time. "11:45"

"Come on Vinny we only got around 10 mins to get to the pizzeria!" I said giving him a toast as I ate mine while walking out the house. Vincent followed and opened the doors to his car. We drove to the pizza restaurant.

*Time Skip*

I shivered as I could already feel the animatronics staring at me. I walked into the office, hand in hand with Vincent. It was 11:55, we came a few minutes early but it's better than getting in here late. Seriously, we could've had a difficult time sneaking in without the animatronics noticing us. I sat down in one of the swivel seats and grabbed the tablet to have myself prepared. Vincent was making sure the doors worked so we wouldn't get killed throughout our shift. Only 1 minute left till 12. I heard voices coming near the office.

"Vincent I think there are people coming, I thought it was only going to be us", I said confused.

"I thought so too, I'll go check," Vincent said getting up.

(3rd POV)

As Vincent got up to check it was already too late. "Hey guys," Mike said to the two.

"H-hi..", Jeremy waved shyly behind Mike.

Scott covered his face as he did not want to be seen without a mask in public unless he was alone with Vincent.

"Hello!" Vincent grinned.

"Who's that?" Mike said pointing at Scott not recognizing him.

"Oh yea, uh..that's Scotty, he didn't bring his phone mask because we thought it would just be the two of us taking the shift"

"Ooooh, you guys were gonna do the nasties huh~," Mike said making a goofy smile and wiggling his eyebrows.

"NO, WE WEREN'T!!! IT'S NOTHING LIKE THAT" Vincent growled at Mike.

"I'm just kidding geez, don't take it so personal", Mike rolled his eyes.

"G-guys, w-we should at least m-make Scott c-comfortable while w-w-were here instead of j-joking around," Jeremy said quietly looking at the tiled floor.

"Yea, your right Jeremy," Mike said getting back to his normal state.

Scott kept his head down between his arms on the desk but continued hearing their conversation.

"So why are you guys here anyway? Aren't you both and fritz on day shift?", Vincent asked looking at both of them.

"We w-were but then m-mike got us b-both in t-trouble," Jeremy said glaring at Mike.

"Okay so maybe I might have cussed in front of some kids and maybe I might have messed with the animatronics and made them play inappropriate songs on stage," Mike said chuckling "But it was definitely worth it! Boss only said we would only have night shift for a week as our punishment, fritz got lucky because he was away taking care of some kids in the arcade room"

Vincent laughed, "glad I'm not on day shift, can't imagine how annoying those kids are"

Scott slowly put his head up looking at the tablet, "G-guys..?"

The guards turned to Scott, "what is it?"

"The animatronics..they're all gone.." Scott said trying to keep calm but he was panicking on the inside.

"WHAT?! LET ME SEE!" Mike snatched the tablet from Scott.

"HE'S RIGHT! THEY'RE NOT IN THE STAGE AND FOXY ISN'T IN HIS COVE" Mike said looking at everyone.

"F-frick," Jeremy said trying to cuss.

"CLOSE THE DOORS!!! THEY'RE HERE! ALL OF THEM!!!" Scott said looking at all of them not caring that he didn't bring his phone mask.

Right now all Scott cared about was living another day. Vincent and Mike ran to both sides of the doors and closed them quickly. Jeremy turned on the lights for both doors just to see all four animatronics were on both sides of the doors. *BANG* *BANG* The animatronics were banging the doors trying to get in as best as they could.

"AAAAH", Jeremy yelled being frightened by the bang.

"What do we do?!" Scott yelled.

"The killer...is here.."

"What was that?!" Mike said.

"s-sounded like they s-said the k-k-killer is h-here", Jeremy panicked.

Vincent widened his eyes and got very nervous hoping the two of them don't find out what he did 30 years ago.

"What? I d-didn't hear anything guys!" Vincent laughed nervously.

"We're here..William..We seek our revenge..."

"WHO THE F$#! IS WILLIAM?!" Mike said.

The banging became louder and louder each second. It stopped...

"the killer is here...we will seek our revenge...and kill him.."

All of the guards sighed in relief as the banging has stopped and the animatronics have gone back to their original spots.

It was finally 6 am. The guards have survived the night and have lived another day.

"Wonder what that "killer" talk was all about..so weird," Mike said as he made sure to lock up the place before the day shift guards came.

"Yeah..weird.." Vincent said looking away from him.

They all stood in the parking lot.

"Well, it was nice seeing you guys again!" Mike smiled.

"Yeah, same here!", Scott said smiling back.

All of the guards said goodbye and returned back to their homes to rest.

(Vincent's POV)

I drove as I and Scott were in my car, I kept quiet.

"They're after you..aren't they?", Scott said breaking the silence.

"...yes," I said staring at the road.

"I think we should at least talk to the souls of the children next time we go to work," Scott said looking at vincent worriedly. "It's the least you could do.."

"What?! No! They're out to seek revenge! You even heard them yourself!" Vincent said frightened.

"Look..I'll go with you that way you can feel at ease, You know I wouldn't just let you handle these haunted animatronics alone right?" Scott said still trying to persuade him.

"...Fine", Vincent sighed.

There was silence again after a while. Scott fell asleep during the ride home. Vincent carried him into the house and laid him on the couch.

"Oh, Scottie..how persistent you are with my situation, trying to find a solution. Your everything to me and I promise I won't let anything happen to you" Vincent smiled to himself and kissed Scott's lips gently.

(A/N:Its getting gooooooddddd!!! Stay tuned for the next chapter!)