Surprise,Surprise Pt.2

(Scott's POV)

I looked at Vincent confused.

"Um...is there something on my face?"

"No no its just that...you look amazing..."Vincent kept staring at me so all I could do is blush fifty shades of red.
Out of nowhere I kissed him on cheek and put my head on his should looking away.

"You call that a kiss?!"Vincent smirked at me.I wondered what he was gonna do next,I was too deep in though until I felt lips touching mine.My eyes widen but then slowly closed as I wrapped my arms around his neck.I felt him put his hands on my waist.
His lips felt soft and yet sweet.I enjoyed it while it lasted.After that we separated and looked at each other.

(Vincent's POV)
I looked at him and he looked at me.

"Hey I got another surprise for ya."I said with my mischievous smile.

"What is it?"Said Scott.

"Well...I found out that you used to work at Freddy's so I decided to convince boss if you can be back on the job and he said...yes."

I could tell Scott was speechless.

"No way...OH MY GOD THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU!!!"Scott hugged me tight.

"Heh there's no need to thank me"I said.

"Fine,what if I said that your the best boyfriend I could ever ask for?"

"Well what if I say they your the bestest boyfriend I have in the whole world?

We kept bickering on who's the better boyfriend which I clearly said it was him but he said it was me.

After a while we were lazy so we decided to watch movies.We spent all day watching movies,eating popcorn,pizza,other junk food,and we drank soda.Then we got to the point where we were so full we couldn't eat anything anymore.

Were were watching a scary movie and there were a few not scary jump scares but then there was this one jump scare that really scared Scott that he grabbed my shirt and hid his head on the crook of my neck.

I hugged him and kissed his forehead.

"You know its just a movie right?"

"Y-yeah its just that scare got me really good."

(3rd POV)
Scott pecked Vincent on the lips and hugged him again.Vincent stroked his hair and and put Scott on his lap.Scott blushed.

"Aww is Scotty blushing?"

"Sh-shut up Vinny!"

Vincent chuckled at him.Scott was falling asleep so he stood up to go to his room.

*time skip to Le night time brought to you by bendy dancing XD*

(Scott's POV)
It was night time by now and I was tired because we've been watching movies.I got up and said "Goodnight Vinny"I rubbed my eyes.
I was about to walk to my room when I was grabbed by the waist and heard him say "Hey,your sleeping with me."

I was to tired to react because he carried me upstairs bridal-style.He layed me on one side and he layed on the other.

"Scotty we start our shift tomorrow okay?"

"Mhm"

"Night Scotty"
"Night...Vin...Zzzz"

After that I fell asleep in his arms.
I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

(A/N heeey they finally confessed to each other! I hope you guys liked it as much as I loved writing it.I'm sorry I couldn't update sooner cause I had school and stuffz...well see ya guys in the next chapter! X3)