The Night Shift

(Vincent's POV)

I sat up as soon as I heard my alarm go off.

"Scott"

"..."

"Scott!"

"Hmm?"

"It's time for the night shift"

"Hmm...mkay"

I got out of bed and took out my purple uniform.I threw Scott's uniform on the bed.After that I put on my black shoes and went downstairs to make some toast to go.

(Scott's POV)

I stretched my arms and yawned.I got out of my bed and quickly put on my blue collared shirt,black pants and shoes,and put on my tie.After that I went downstairs and saw Vincent making toast for us.

"Morning love"I heard Vincent say.

"Morning." I said hugging his from behind.

"Are you still sleepy Scotty?"

"Mhm." I said nodding,still hugging him.

"Well just go lay down on the couch and watch some tv."

I let go of him and did as he said.I changed it to the news and saw the weather forecast.I got bored of it so I decided to fall asleep.I layed on a soft fluffy couch pillow and yes it was purple.

(Vincent's POV)
I looked at Scotty sleeping while I was spreading butter on the toasts. "Awww he looks so adorable sleeping like that!"I though to myself.

I put the toasts each in a small plate and made some coffee for us.After that I brought a coffee and toast to Scott and gave it to him.I went to the kitchen again to get my coffee and toast.

We both ate and had a small talk.I checked the time 11:50.

"Scott we need to go now cause I don't wanna be late."

"Yea I know Vinny."

We got in my purple car and drove off.

*Time skip cause I'm to lazy to write the rest XD*

(Scott's POV)
"Wow...I'm actually back at my job."I said looking at the pizzaria.

"Yep but don't get comfortable."Vincent smirked.

"Wanna know something Vinny?"

"Hmm?"

"I love the way you smirk"I said smirking back at him.

"But your smirk is waaay better than mine."

I ignored him and kissed his lips quickly because we were running late.

"Awww why so quick?"I heard Vincent whine.

"Because were running late."

"Oh...right heh"

I walked into the pizzaria holding hands with Vincent.We both looked at the animatronics.It sent chills down my spine. I just ignored them and kept walking.While I was walking through the office I could've sworn they were looking at me...

"Well time to get to work!"I said sitting down on the swivel seat.

"Heh"Vincent said looking at the chair.

"Aww I have no place to sit!" Vincent pouted.

"Um..."I had know idea where he could sit so I thought where.Before I knew it Vincent decided to sit on my lap.

Vincent saw my face and I was blushing just a tiny bit but not too much like I usually did.I looked away from him and looks at the cameras from the tablet.

(Vincent's POV)
I saw Scotty look at the tablet.I got bored so I decided to wrap my arms around his neck.I put my head on his chest and snuggled with him.

"Vinny!"I heard Scott whine.

"What?"I smiled at him.

"Right now isn't the time for cuddling you know?"

"Aww but I want too!"

"Fine."I saw Scott roll his eyes and smiled a bit.He returned to look at the tablet.

"Bonnie moved."

*After the night shift*
(Scott's POV)

"Hahaha you should've seen your face when you saw foxy run through the hallway!"Vincent laughed at me.

"I forgot foxy did that okay?!"I was embarrassed.

"Mhm yup sure,great excuse to use" (A/N XD Vincents a great rhymer guys!)Vincent said sarcastically.

I groaned."HOW COULD I FREAKING FORGET ABOUT FOXY ALL THESE YEARS?!?,I thought to myself,Oh well I haven't seen foxy in years so I must've forgot about him heh"

We went home and enjoyed our day by talking a walk to the park and sitting on the benches.

(A/N Eeeehh!!! I'm sowwy guys I couldn't update faster today! I was behind in class so I had to catch up on meh work .___. Again sorry! I will try to update faster.Bye for now ^^)