Surprise,Surprise Pt.1

Scott was sleeping soundly in Vincent's room but what he didn't know was that Vincent was going to confess his love for him.

*In the morning*

(Vincent's POV)

I woke up early and decided to make breakfast before Scott woke up.I was going to surprise him twice.The first one is that I will confess to him and the second...well he's gonna be super excited and that's all I'm saying.I made sure he didn't wake up.As I flipped the eggs was wondering how he'd react to what I will tell him.

"What if he says no?"

"What if I'm not perfect for him?"

"What if I'm not good for him?"

"What if he's not gay but straight?"

"Ugh...just don't think about it Vincent,he'll probably say yes..."I said to myself.I finished making the eggs,bacon and toast.I got the toast and spreader butter with a knife."Scott isn't awake still I guess."I grabbed two plates and put an egg on each,two pieces of bacon,and toast.Lastly I grabbed two cups and poured orange juice.I put the food on the tray and a card I made for him.I walked up and opened the door.

"Morning Scotty."I said smiling softly.

Scott woke up and stretched "Morning Vinny"he smiled back.

"Well I decided to make breakfast and bring it up here for you."I said nervously.

"Awww,you shouldn't have done that for me!"

We ate our food and talked about random things until Scott noticed my card.

"You made this too?"

"Um...yea I did"I laughed nervously ,blushing a bit.

I saw Scott open it,I stood up from the bed I case he was gonna say something mean to me so I can just run to the bathroom.

(Scotts POV)

I saw Vincent acting nervous and I wondered why.So I opened the card and it said:

Dear Scott,

With out you I'd never would of had this much fun after all these years.As soon as I saw you,I wanted to help you.After a while well you could say I fell for you but then I didn't know how you would react so I waited awhile to have some time before I told you...I love you,so will you be mine?

-From:Vincent
I looked at Vincent in shocked.Vincent had his head down from all the blush he had.I got up from bed and hugged him real tight.

"Of course I'll be yours!"I said in excitement

"I'd thought you'd say no to me"Vincent said surprised.

"Never"I said.

(3rd POV)
Vincent looked at Scott with a curious face.Scott raised and eyebrow.

"Scott?"

"Yes?"

"Why do you wear a phone mask...?"

"Because then everyone would think I'm a freak...you know I'm a freak right?"

"We can be freaks together!"Vincent replied.

Scott laughed at that.

"Well since you said that...I guess there's no point of wearing this..."

Vincent helped Scott take off his mask.

"Wow! Its been a while that I haven't took it off!"

Vincent looked at him in amazement.
Scott had black spikey hair,the kind you would find on an anime character,he also had red glasses,but what Vincent liked the most about him was his emerald green eyes.They reflected off the sun.

(A/N hey guys! So question for today,Who's your fav character rn?Scott or Vincent? Anyways I will update tomorrow so see ya!😁)