Home

*Le time skip brought to you by Toby eating waffles*

(Scott's POV)
As I was looking through the window I heard Vincent."We're here!"he said.
I got out the car and saw a huge purple house."Man,this guy really loves purple."I thought to myself.I saw him waving his hand signaling me to come into his house and so I went in.

(3rd POV)

Scott was very glad that Vincent let him live in his house.Vincent gave Scott a tour around his house.Vincent's house had two floors,three rooms,a big living room and kitchen.He had a pool in his backyard with green grass on the ground neatly mowed.Everything in his house was perfect and purple.After the tour Vincent told him,"How about we go shopping tomorrow for clothes and other things you need?" Scott looked at him and replied "sure." 

Later it was almost time for dinner so Vincent went to the kitchen.Scott offered to help and so he did.While at dinner they were having a small conversation. "So,uh..Scott why were you homeless?" Vincent said."well um...when I was little my dad used to abused my mom and I always hid and cried to myself to sleep.After that me and my mom decided to move someplace far from my dad and everything went perfect...a-after..." At this time Scott was about to burst in tears. "My-my mom...she died of...cancer." Scott started to cry and Vincent came quickly to his side and hugged him tight. "...I'm so sorry about that,but I'm sure it'll be alright..."Vincent sighed."I-it's alright..."Scott sighed and smiled softly at him.

Scott was glad to have a new friend like Vincent and he couldn't ask for more.It was 10 pm so it was now time to sleep."Hey,Vincent?"Scott said "yes?" He replied."Um...where am I gonna sleep?"He asked."oh uh...you can sleep there."Vincent pointed at the dark red room."Thanks."Vincent and Scott were very sleepy so they said goodnight to each other and went to their bedrooms.Tomorrow is another day and Scott couldn't wait.

(I hoped you guys enjoyed it! I will try to update as fast as I can^^)