Shopping

(Scott's POV)
I woke up to an alarm sound that really annoyed me.I raised my hand and slammed the alarm so it would stop.I knew me and Vincent would go shopping today."eh...there's no use of going back to sleep".I got up from my bed and walked out the door.I smelled the aurora of pancakes and toast.

(Vincent's POV)
As I flipped one of the pancakes I heard a sound from the stairs and saw Scott awake."Good morning Scott."I said.Scott replied the same and went to the dining table.
"So are we going shopping today?"Scott stretched his arms.

"Mhm.We're going to the mall to look for some clothes."Vincent said while serving the food on the plate.

"Mkay."

(Third POV)
When Scott finished his food Vincent told him to go his room.As soon as Scott went into Vincent's room he saw that all of it was purple.Vincent entered the room and told Scott to pick one of his shirts and pants to wear for today.After that Scott was wearing a purple collared shirt with a black tie,black jeans,and black shoes.

"Ready to go?"Vincent asked.

"Yea."Scott replied.

Scott and Vincent went to the purple car (A/N just a reminder,it can be any car you want) and drove off to the mall.
"Wow!"Scott said in amazement.

"Yea,I guess this mall is pretty big heh..."Vincent said putting his arm at the back of his head.

After a while they started looking through some stores to see what Scott liked and what he didn't like.Vincent took him to a certain particular clothing store where there would be clothes he would like.

"This is amazing!"Said Scott holding a darkish red sweater.

"I knew u would like it!"Vincent grinned.

*Le time skip few hours later because I'm too lazy to write XD*

It was a few hours later and Scott and Vincent had bags loaded with clothes and some shoes.

(Vincent's POV)
"Hey Scott,why don't we get food since there's a food court over there?"I pointed to the food court as I was talking to him.

"Okay,sure why not?"Scott happily said.

I ordered us a pepperoni pizza since that's what we both liked.I sat down in front of him and grabbed a slice while he did the same.

"So,are you having fun?"

"Tons of fun!"

"Heh I thought so!"

I saw people looking our way and I noticed it but Scott didn't."Ugh...just ignore them Vincent."I thought to myself.I started a small conversation with Scott while we were eating.

"Hey um...have you ever been in a relationship?"I asked.

"Hmm...no,not that I know of.He replied while taking another slice.

"How about you Vincent?"

"I've never been in one too..."

"Ooh..."
It got awkward after that but the reason I asked him is because I think I like him.No scratch that,I think I love him...but I don't know for sure of I do.
I noticed he was blushing when I asked him that."Aww he looks so cute!" I thought"No!what am I thinking!?!" As soon as he saw me staring at him he cover his face.

(Scott's POV)
"Why would he ask me that?!" I thought to myself,"its-its not like he likes me...is it?No! Scott stop thinking that! He probably thinks I'm just a freak with a phone for a mask!"I saw him looking at me blushing so I covered my face.
"I'm stuffed."I told him smiling.

"Me too."replying with the same smile as always.

We were done shopping and it was getting dark by then so we just left home and sorted my clothes and shoes in my closet.

"That should do it."I heard Vincent say looking at me.

As he looked at me I blushed and turned away so he won't see me.Man,Vincent so sweet and caring but does he like me like how I do...?

(Vincent's POV)
I looked at him and I saw him blush and turn around so I wouldn't see him. "Wow...Scott just makes me feel so happy now" I thought to myself "but does he like me like how I like him...?

(3rd POV)
Scott went to the bathroom and took a bath with warm water because he was tired from walking so much at the mall.Many thoughts about Vincent ran into Scott's mind as he was bathing.Scott sighed and looked out the bath to see if he didn't forget the towel.But he...

(A/N:Hahaha!!! Cliffhanger! What do you guys think happened? Did he forget his towel or he didn't? *gives u all toast* here ya go for being such great readers! Welp I'll try to update more tomorrow! Bye for now my turtle nuggets =3)