Chapter 4 | A little wine won't hurt

"So you're telling me, that handsome hunk from the exhibition wants you to be his model and you still didn't call him?" Caroline raises her eyebrows as she makes coffee for her and Bella.

It's been two weeks since Alexander Hart gave Bella his number and offered her to work for him. She honestly doesn't know what to do, that's why she still didn't call him. It's not like it's an easy decision for her to make. They did seem similar in their works, she could agree on that, but she also noticed at the exhibition and at that one class he held that he likes capturing naked, bare, and raw pictures of female bodies.

It is for the art of course, but if that's what he focuses on the most then she does have to expect that he will ask the same from her and she doesn't know if she would be able to do that if she says yes.

"Caroline, you saw his pictures, what if he asks to take naked photos of me?" Bella whined as Caroline handed her a cup of coffee and sat down next to her on the couch.

"Umm... say yes?"

Bella could see a small smile forming on Caroline's face as she hid behind her cup, taking a few sips. "C, I'm serious." Bella tilts her head to the side while trying to show that she really means it but Caroline copies her moves and makes her giggle. "I'm serious too."

"Come on look at you." Caroline waves her hand towards Bella. "You are so beautiful and sexy and I would love to see those nakey pictures of you." She winks and makes Bella laugh again. If anyone can bring her confidence back when she doesn't feel it, it's her.

Bella wouldn't say that she's not pretty but she thinks there is definitely some work she could do to be more confident. For example, She has bigger thighs, and she doesn't like them. There are only a few clothes that she feels confident in and likes the way her thighs look in them.

She would say her thighs are fat but Caroline always tells her that they are thick and sexy. Bella believes her more and more but there are still some insecurities hiding within her.

She still remembers how she gained weight when her puberty started and how she was made fun of because of that, and it took her a lot of time to work on herself and her body to come to a point where she can actually look herself in the mirror and doesn't want to look away.

But she still feels there is room for work in loving herself as a whole but at the same time, she knows she's on a right track. It just takes time and support from the right people but she knows she'll get there one day. Caroline is already helping her a lot, she always hypes her up and she loves her for that.

Maybe that's why this idea of working with Mr. Hart is scary to her. She knows it will be hard to see her insecurities through his photos but at the same time, maybe it will help her see what Caroline sees.

"Alright..." Bella puts a hand over her face and looks down while Caroline squeals and does little jumps on the couch. Bella never saw her like this. Caroline is usually a calm and reserved person, not acting like a girl almost never and this is the most excited Bella saw her since she can remember.

"Oh my god, yes. I can't wait to see the final product." Caroline calms down and Bella tries to firmly hold her cup of coffee in one hand to not spill anything while the couch is still shaking a bit.

Caroline still has a big gleam on her face and Bella shakes her head as she takes a sip of her coffee. But Caroline just keeps looking at her as if she's expecting something.

"What?"

"Well, what are you waiting for!?" Bella furrows her brows. "Call him!" She almost yells and Bella giggles at her.

"I'll do it tomorrow. I have a lot of work to do and projects to finish." Bella stands up to go over towards the kitchen so she can put her empty cup into the sink. As she goes back into the living room she sees Caroline shaking her head while having a smug look on.