Chapter 13 | Nude

The tension between Bella and Alexander could be felt while he was driving her home. They were both quiet, only the low volume of the music could be heard. Alexander would steal glances at her from time to time while Bella would gaze at his form that looks extremely handsome while driving.

The sleeves of his black dress shirt are rolled up to his elbows, giving Bella a perfect view of his toned forearms that are covered with veins and inked art. The way he's smoothly running his hand over the steering wheel when he turns the car, or just the sight of his right hand on his thigh makes her want to hold those hands, or for them to be all over her.

Just like they were earlier.

She can't deny it anymore. She likes him. It's crazy how she doesn't even know a lot about him, there is a lot of mystery surrounding the famous photographer. But the way he's been treating her, talking to her, it makes her want to know everything about him. She wants for her to be his and for him to be hers. But she doesn't have it in her to just outright confess her feelings.

"Did you have fun tonight?" He needed to say something so they can talk. He wants to hear her soft voice and for them to break out of the obvious tension that's only rising between them.

"Um yes, did you?" He looks over at her just to see her quickly looking away from his form while nervously replying. His lips pull upwards, glad that he isn't the only one stealing secret glances, but at the same time, he hopes that she likes what she sees.

"Yes, yes I did." He remembers how they danced, their bodies close together, how she fit perfectly in his arms, like she belongs there.

But there is a lingering question in his mind, and he's afraid to ask but he wants to make sure. "Um..." He clears his throat. "I-I didn't make you feel uncomfortable, did I?" He can see from the corner of his eye that she's looking at him, but he doesn't dare to look back.

"No, you didn't. Why would you think that?" She wonders why he's asking that. Uncomfortable is the last thing she felt.

"Because...well umm...you know..."

Bella doesn't know if she's seeing right but she swears that his cheeks are getting red and that tells her what he meant, making her cheeks turn red as well as her mind plays their moment again.

"No, Mr. Hart. You didn't make me uncomfortable. I never feel that way when I'm with you." She shyly confesses but makes him smile, glad that he doesn't make her feel that way. He wants to be respectful and wants to check if something bothered her about it.

"I'm glad to hear that, love." He says as they stop behind Jake's car. They arrived at their dorm and they watch Caroline and Nate leave his car. Bella undoes her seatbelt, wanting to stay with him but she knows she has to go.

"Have a good rest tomorrow. We can have our next photoshoot on Monday if that's okay with you."

Bella turns to look at him, nodding at his words. "Yes, that's fine. And you get some rest as well Mr. Hart." She gives him a small smile which he returns.

"I will. Goodnight, love." He pushes all his nervousness away and tries his luck by leaning in and pressing a soft kiss on her cheek.

He bites his lip when he sees her face turn crimson and tries to hide her face away from him. "G-goodnight, Mr. Hart." She utters shyly, shocked from the sudden kiss that she liked too much and only wants more now.

He watches her with a small smile on his face as she closes the door of his car and rushes towards her friends that are waiting for her. Only when they enter the building, he starts driving again, putting Jake on the speaker of his car, both saying their goodbyes with Jake telling him that they'll talk about everything later in a teasing tone and driving in different directions.