Chapter 19 | Under the stars

*A/N: I recommend you to listen to the song above while reading or after reading this chapter. It's amazing, I hope you like it ♡

______________________________

< I'm outside love.

Alexander sends her a message, letting her know that he's waiting for her in front of her dorm. He wanted to have a special date with her before the holidays started because he knows they won't be able to have a lot of alone time.

His phone rings with a notification and he immediately smiles thinking it's from her. But the second he sees that is not from his girl, a frown covers his face and his chest tightens at the name flashing on the screen.

At the sound of the door closing, he quickly locks his phone, puts it in his pocket, and puts a smile on his face as he watches Bella walking over to him.

"Hi, love." He kisses her gently, feeling a lot better now that he has her in his arms, the message and the bad feeling that came with it long forgotten.

"Hi." She greets him quietly and stands on her tippy toes to kiss him again.

Not wanting the kiss to stop, Alexander cups her chin as she starts pulling away and brings her in for one more kiss, pecking her lips a couple of times and making her giggle.

He smiles genuinely as he just watches her for a moment before he opens the car door for her and soon they're on their way. He has to admit that he's feeling a little bit nervous because of what he prepared. He hopes that she will like it.

Somewhere in the middle of the drive Alexander slides his hand over the console and interlocks his fingers with hers. He smiles when he feels her squeezing his hand with both of hers lightly while she traces his veins with her fingers.

"Why are we at your building? Did you ask to see me only because you wanted to work for your next exhibition?" Bella jokingly asks as he drives in his building underground parking lot.

"Of course not, love. My surprise is waiting at the roof of my building. Come." He smiles as he goes out of the car so he can open her door. He extends his hand and she takes it as she steps out, both not letting go as they walk inside the building.

"Mr. Hart, Miss. Moore." Tobias greets them as they walk towards the elevator and Bella smiles when she notices him. "Hello, Toby."

Tobias smiles back as he waves at the sweet girl. "You are free for tonight Tobias, go and take some well-deserved rest," Alexander tells him and Tobias smiles as he nods his head. "Thank you, sir. Enjoy your night." He winks and Alexander smiles when he sees the blush on Bella's cheeks.

They enter the elevator when they bid goodbye to Tobias and Alexander presses the button for the last floor. "Close your eyes," Alexander tells her and Bella looks at him confused. "Trust me, love."

Bella does as she's told and Alexander walks behind her. He takes off his tie and puts it over her eyes, then he makes a knot behind her head to secure it in place. "I hope you'll like my surprise." He leans down and whispers in her ear, making shivers cover her skin. He smiles at the effect it had on her so he does it again. "Love," He kisses her neck softly and tightens his hold on her waist as she lets out a quiet moan.

He kisses her neck again but the elevator dings, making them both sigh in disappointment. Bella wanted to keep feeling his lips on her neck, but at the same time, she was glad that they couldn't continue because she doesn't know how much she could take of his sweet torture.

Alexander urges her to start walking and takes her hand in his to lead the way. They slowly and carefully walk towards the attic door that leads to the building's flat rooftop. Bella feels excited to see what he prepared for her, and when he tells her that she can take off her blindfold, she bites her lip nervously while a big smile covers her face.