Chapter 11 | Hot sexy pants

It's Saturday. Both girls slept in, finally getting some rest from a couple of hectic months. Bella is currently taking a long relaxing shower while Caroline is munching on her breakfast.

As she was about to take her empty plate to the kitchen, Bella's phone rings and makes Caroline stop in her track. She takes a look at the phone and smirks when she sees who's the caller.

"Bella! Mr. hot sexy pants is calling!" She walks towards the bathroom and doesn't even knock before coming in.

"Who?" Bella asks confused as she opens the glass door of their shower, thankful that the steam from hot water engulfed their bathroom and is hiding her body from anyone's sight. Caroline gives her the phone and Bella's lips form an 'o' shape in realization. Mr. Hart.

Caroline came up with that nickname for the famous photographer, finding it completely fit for him. Bella answers the call as a smirking Caroline leaves the bathroom, giving Bella some privacy, but totally staying outside to hear what's going on, preferably something that she could use to tease her best friend with.

"Mr. Hart? Hi." Bella says as she wraps a towel around her. She has to admit that she is a bit shocked that he's calling. Usually, they converse only through text messages.

"Hello, love. How are you? I hope I didn't catch you in a bad time."

"No, no you didn't I was just taking a shower. And I'm good, thank you for asking. How are you?"

There is a long pause after Bella's reply. The first sentence that Bella said so innocently, repeated in his mind a couple of times, making him imagine her in that setting. He shook his head as he felt his manhood twitch at the thought of both of them taking a shower together, but he quickly threw that thought away at the sound of her voice.

"Mr. Hart? Are you there?"

"Uh yes, yes I'm here, sorry. I'm doing good as well, love. I was wondering, if it's okay with you, we can have the photoshoot tonight?" He clears his throat.

"Yes, that's fine with me. At the usual time?"

"Yes, at the usual time."

"Okay. I'll see you tonight Mr. Hart."

There was another pause. He didn't want to end the call there. He wanted to listen to her voice but he didn't know how to continue so he gave up on the thought of them talking more.

"See you, love."

After they hung up, Bella finished her morning routine and walked towards the bathroom door. She narrowed her eyes at Caroline when she saw her run quickly towards the couch.

"What are you doing C?"

"I'm just watching tv."

Bella holds in her chuckle. The tv was off and it took a second for Caroline to realize before she turned it on and coughed awkwardly.

"It must be something interesting." Bella walks towards her and sits next to her.

"Mhm." Caroline avoids her eyes, knowing that she got caught.

"Or at least more interesting than the call I had. Just in case you were wondering, we only talked about the next photoshoot. But that's only if you were wondering." Bella smirks and Caroline sighs in defeat making Bella finally let out her laugh.

"You know I would tell you if something was happening, so no need for eavesdropping." Bella chuckles before she continues. "Anyway, I'm going to tidy my room a little bit, and then we can go grab a coffee or something if you want."

Caroline nods in agreement and waits for Bella to come out of the room. In the meantime she looks at the phone she left in the living room, unlocked. Caroline smirks and goes in her contacts to change his name to Mr. hot sexy pants.