Chapter 21 | Dramarama

Alexander wraps his arms around Bella's waist, bringing her into a hug as she puts everything on the dining table. He makes her giggle with the ticklish kisses he's leaving on the back of her neck, distracting her from her work.

He's acting super cuddly since the night they spent together but she won't complain because she surely needs affection and care at this time of year. The holiday season didn't get any easier to handle since her mom left her, but now she has people that she cares about that make it a little easier to go through.

When she puts the last napkin in its place, she turns around in his arms to face him and wraps her arms around his neck.

 "Hi." She whispers but makes him smile.

"Hi." He leans down and nuzzles his nose with hers before he brushes his lips against her soft ones, barely touching them. He is teasing her, not giving her what she wants and every time she thinks he's going to capture her lips with his, he moves his head and kisses the corner of her lips or her jaw.

But she had enough so she takes the initiative and traps his bottom lip between hers. She can feel him smile against her lips before he starts kissing her deeply and passionately, tilting his head to the side so he can deepen the kiss and fully taste her.

She pulls away to tell him something but he keeps pecking her lips while she talks, not wanting to get away from her or stop what they're doing. "I gotta...*kiss*...check...*kiss*...our dinner...*kiss*...before the guests...*kiss*...come...*kiss*"

Bella giggles as she finally manages to push him away. "No, I'm not letting you go." He tightens his hold on her and buries his face in the crook of her neck. "But what about our dinner? You want our meal to be burnt?" She chuckles as he keeps kissing her neck.

"I got my meal right here."

He looks up to see if his dirty remark had any effect on her, and when he sees that her cheeks are a deep shade of red, he is satisfied to know that she took his words in a way he maybe wanted her to.

"Well, you can't have it now." She dared to say but regrets it when he looks at her knowingly with a sly smile on his face that she finds extremely sexy.

"So...that means I can have it later?" He bites his lip to contain his smile as he watches her think of a way to get out of this situation she got herself into.

"Shut up." She lets out quietly and punches him lightly in the shoulder before she speed walks towards the kitchen to get away from him. Her cheeks are still red and her state worsens when she hears him chuckle lightly behind her.

He finds her super adorable and can't wait to tease her more if it means he will get this type of reaction.

They both don't know, but they did think about how and when will it happen between them. Bella is feeling sure and ready, she wants it to happen with him and she is grateful that she didn't do it already because she is sure that she would regret it.

She didn't have this kind of feeling when she was with Noah in a relationship, but she now knows that she wants it to happen with Alexander.

The said man, however, has his doubts and insecure thoughts running through his mind. He wants it to happen with her, of course, he knows he doesn't want to wait for anybody else because he's sure that Bella is the one for him.

But his mind doesn't let him go easily about this because it would be his first time as well, and he doesn't want to disappoint or ruin her first time. That's also the reason why he isn't rushing it or bringing that conversation to the table.

But with the way things are going between them and how much they grew closer to each other in all this time they have known each other, they both feel that they're ready, and both know that it would be something meaningful. But they will let it run its course and when it happens, happens.