Chapter 20 | Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus

The sound of the alarm filled the quiet room, waking up Alexander. He unwraps one of his arms from around Bella and turns on his back to turn it off, hoping that it didn't wake her up. But the second she starts moving he knows that she's awake so he goes back into his previous position to hug her from behind and keep her in his arms for a little longer.

He pulls her closer, if that's even possible, and tightens his hold on her. Her back leans into his naked chest and she sighs in content when he starts placing soft kisses along her neck. "Good morning, love." His husky deep morning voice sounds in her ear, making her legs clench unconsciously.

"Good morning."

She enjoys their closeness so she moves back a little, trying to keep them as close as possible but that only makes him groan and tighten his hold on her even more. She understands what she did as she feels something hard poking against her legs and she blushes immediately as she realizes what she did.

"Sorry." She whispers quietly but feels him sigh in her neck. "No, I'm sorry, love. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." He pulls away and lays on his back, but she immediately turns around to face him.

"No, you didn't make me uncomfortable. I know it's normal for that to happen so don't worry about it okay?" She is surprised to see his cheeks red and he only nods as he adjusts the covers over his lower body and looks everywhere but her.

He is glad that she doesn't think anything bad about this situation but that doesn't mean that he doesn't feel nervous and embarrassed that this happened to him.

"I'm sorry my alarm woke you up. You can continue sleeping while I'm making us breakfast and then we can get ready." He tells her but she shakes her head. "No, it's fine. I don't want to sleep anymore."

"Okay. You can use my bathroom to freshen up then, and I'll use the other one."

He kisses her forehead and sits up. He then walks towards the door, leaving his room to give her privacy while she gets ready. Bella also stands up and smiles as she walks into his bathroom. She thinks he's cute when he blushes, but her face also heats up as she remembers how he felt against her legs. Big and hard.

She shakes her head to get rid of the dirty thoughts that are making their way into her mind, and she starts going through her morning routine.

When she's done, she leaves his room, dressed in the clothes that she wore last night. She smells something coming from the kitchen so she goes there to find Alexander cooking. His naked back is towards her, giving her a full view of his broad shoulders and small waist.

She tries not to drool every time he moves, making his muscles flex. She somehow manages to look away, noticing that his hair is wet probably from taking a shower. What she doesn't know is that the shower was cold, super cold and it took long for him to get rid of his problem because his thoughts kept repeating the times they kissed and how she felt against him.

"Like what you see, love?"

He snaps her back to reality and smiles as he watches her cheeks turn red because she got caught ogling him. He walks towards her after turning off the stove and smiles when he sees her eyes fall to his abs and travel all over his body quickly before she looks away shyly.

"Is my girl satisfied with what she sees? Hmm?" He leans down and kisses her cheek, then her jaw, and then her neck where he feels her heartbeat accelerating because of the way he just called her. His girl.

"Or do I need to work out more and get some improvement?" His fingers caress her waist as he kisses her behind her ear, making the hairs on her neck stand up.

"N-no, you're perfect." She whispers, trying to keep in the moan that wants to leave her lips, but makes him smile against her skin. "You really think so?"