Chapter 25 | Shape of you

"I love you,"

Bella's eyes widen and her mouth opens as those words meet her ears. She doesn't know if she imagined it all, if her brain is messing with her, but when she looks into his eyes and sees the way he looks at her, she is starting to believe he did say those three words.

Alexander's heart pounds heavily as he waits for her reply. Any reply. He can't take the silence and he starts to think that she maybe didn't hear him since he said it in a whisper. So he goes to say it again but she interrupts him and makes his heart explode from happiness.

"I-"

"I love you," Bella bites her lip nervously but Alexander pulls it from her teeth with his thumb and kisses her hard. He puts all of his emotions into the kiss, not being gentle with it since he can't help it.

"Do you?" He asks when he pulls away, both of them breathless from the kiss. Bella nods a couple of times and whispers, her lips grazing over his as she speaks. "Yes."

A huge smile breaks out on Alexander's face and he kisses her again, lifts her in the air, and spins her a couple of times as they both smile into the kiss.

"Whoa buddy, there are kids here." Alexander puts Bella down still holding her close to him and looks at Jake who is covering Jaxon's and Stella's eyes with his hands. He chuckles as Bella hides her face in his neck and he kisses the top of her head.

"Let's go, everyone wants to go home, it's freezing." Jake takes the kids with him but Alexander and Bella stay behind.

"I love you, Bella." He repeats the words that he promised to himself to say to her every day. 

"I love you too Alexander."

...

Bella grumbles as her alarm rings. It's been three weeks since the new year's and she has to go back to classes. Most of her winter break was spent with Alexander and she was staying at his place with occasional girl nights she and Caroline organized so they can spend time together away from their boyfriends. Nate included.

"Make it stop, love." Alexander groans in his deep morning voice as he tightens his arms around Bella who is laying on his chest.

She lifts her upper body and leans over him to turn off the alarm that's on his nightstand. After the annoying sound disappeared, she goes back to her position with one leg over his hips and her arms around his neck.

When she feels his fingers going through her hair, she looks up at him and he smiles as he grabs her by her chin and pulls her upward for a kiss. They don't care about their morning breaths, they love each other and want to show their affection towards one another all the time.

Bella moans quietly when she feels his tongue touching hers and his fingers caressing the back of her thigh that's laying over his hips. He pulls her leg to the side so she's more on top of him, straddling him.

As she moves, her hips meet his and brush over his growing erection, making both of them moan into the kiss. The kiss grows needier and the tension in the room rises as Alexander lifts his t-shirt that she sleeps in and holds her by her waist as he slowly moves her back and forth, their middles crashing against each other.

"Alexander..." Bella whimpers as she pulls away.

"Do you want to stop, love?" Alexander stops their movements, worried that this isn't what she wants and he won't continue until she gives him consent.

"No...don't stop please..." 

!MATURE CONTENT STARTS HERE!

Alexander smiles at her reply and kisses her again. He grabs her hips but lifts his legs and thrusts upward so the sensation is stronger. The movement makes him groan and Bella moan, making him do it again.